Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

04 STi, brand new IAG built engine!

Old 06-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seabass20329 has disabled reputation
Default 04 STi, brand new IAG built engine!

Name: Sebastian Pensinger
Means of contact: SeabassGuitar20329@gmail.com
Price: $13,500

The Bad: Salvage title. Totaled for body damage before I purchased this car. Have before and after restoration pictures readily available. Zero frame damage, and all panels replaced!

The Not as bad: Usual road wear on front end (rock chips, etc.), two very small dents on rear driver side door, few scratches and dings on roof due to snowboard rack ejecting from roof mid-highway cruise

The Good: Oil always changed with Royal Purple, all scheduled maintenance done, brand new brembo slotted rotors and pads installed on all four corners literally a week ago (properly bed in so no brake vibration whatsoever). Car is modified, but will include stock trunk, wing, strut/spring assemblies, and short shifter if you want, along with a brand new set of Ventus Evo 12 summer tires (car currently has winter tires on rims).

The VERY Good: 7254 miles ago, this car received a brand new engine courtesy of IAG Performance. New clutch was fitted with new engine. Paperwork for this job sitting right here next to me as I type. IAG is truly a haven for Subaru enthusiasts, as any of their customers can and will attest. Engine was broken in with Royal Purple break in oil for the first two oil changes (2500 and 5000 miles)

Have driven and loved this car for a few years, but I'm selling this and my Mazda to fund some personal finances, as well as get something a new, interesting, and a little more fuel efficient. Would be interested in trades +cash on top for E36 M3's or E46 330i's only.

Modifications:
-Tein Adjustable SSP Coilovers in front and rear, fitted with Tein EDFC system
-Tein strut brace in front
-Cusco V-Brace in trunk
-Cobb double adjustable short shifter with matching weighted shift knob and polyurethane shifter bushings
-Cobb Accessport, currently running stock Subaru map but could be flashed to Cobb Stage 1 in a heartbeat
-Grimmspeed Lightweight Crank Pulley
-Perrin Silicone Turbo Inlet
-Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk (painted to match car with genuine Subaru paint)
-Custom White "STi" rally-style mudflaps
-Enkei RPF1 Rims

Pictures:

Last edited by Seabass20329; 06-13-2013 at 05:40 AM.