Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

03 Maxima GLE Fully Loaded

Old 08-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlie609 has disabled reputation
Cool 03 Maxima GLE Fully Loaded

Name: Charles
Means of contact: call/txt 7577391364
Price: $6700/best offer

Description:
This car has been nothing but good to me but I was laid off my job and just can't give her what she needs. It has 178K+ which are all highway miles, the A/C is ice cold, leather still looking good, all electronics are operational, the GPS system is my best friend, during the winter the seat and steering wheel warmers are the best, 20% tint and a life time warranty for it, tune up not even 1 month old, after market crystal blue headlight bulbs and I'll even throw in a extra set just incase, Viper auto-start, and a Bose Stereo with a factory 8" sub. The rear struts were also just replaced on it too This car has everything a person needs to become a true road hog. I would like for this car to go to a good owner and treat her like I treated her, so if you are interested please contact me at 757-739-1364 text/call any time. I do owe 5000 so if you are willing to pay $1500-2000 up front and taking over payments of $175 we can go up to navy federal and get it all situated. I would like to find 96-00 CIVIC COUPE

https://post.craigslist.org/k/IB_bmm...v7yy?s=preview
Old 08-29-2011, 05:10 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 03 Maxima GLE Fully Loaded

Originally Posted by Charlie609
Name: Charles
Means of contact: call/txt 7577391364
Price: $6700/best offer

Description:
This car has been nothing but good to me but I was laid off my job and just can't give her what she needs. It has 178K+ which are all highway miles, the A/C is ice cold, leather still looking good, all electronics are operational, the GPS system is my best friend, during the winter the seat and steering wheel warmers are the best, 20% tint and a life time warranty for it, tune up not even 1 month old, after market crystal blue headlight bulbs and I'll even throw in a extra set just incase, Viper auto-start, and a Bose Stereo with a factory 8" sub. The rear struts were also just replaced on it too This car has everything a person needs to become a true road hog. I would like for this car to go to a good owner and treat her like I treated her, so if you are interested please contact me at 757-739-1364 text/call any time. I do owe 5000 so if you are willing to pay $1500-2000 up front and taking over payments of $175 we can go up to navy federal and get it all situated. I would like to find 96-00 CIVIC COUPE

https://post.craigslist.org/k/IB_bmm...v7yy?s=preview
no links to craigslist...post your own pics