Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

03 Galant 8/10- Low miles, negot....

Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JaysDM has disabled reputation
Default 03 Galant 8/10- Low miles, negot....

Name: Alex
Location: Virginia Beach or NorthernVA (I travel weekly between the 2)
Means of contact: abez2k7@gmail.com or (703)870-8643
Price: $6000 OR Best offer. Negotiable.

Description: I need to Sell my car.
It would make a great daily driver or long distance driver. Would also be Ideal and safe for that new drivers first car.
I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant with just 56,000 miles. Its a 4 door sedan with automatic transmission, power locks and windows, cruise control and CD player. AC and Heat run very well and strong. Has valid inspection and will pass with no problems whatsoever. The car is Mechanically Excellent, always been maintained and serviced regularly. There are no fluid leaks and the trans shifts very smoothly. Its hasn't been driven very far just to work and back. It drives like a new car and is runs extremely well and smooth.
The interior is exceptionally clean, no tears, stains or odors in this car. The car has been cared for and kept very clean.
On the exterior are a couple cosmetic flaws. There are a couple small dings and scratches from daily wear and tear, things out of my control. there's a small fist sized indent on the drivers side front fender. Its no that obvious though and doesn't affect the overall look of the car. I can get this fender fixed/replaced but I'd ask for the full asking price if I do do this.
On a number scale the car is an
overall:8/10, mechanically:9/10, interior:10/10, exterior:7/10
I'm only selling because I need the cash, otherwise this car is great for many more years to come.

I'm asking $6000 but I may be willing to negotiate the price, I bought it for $18,000 a couple years ago.

Pictures: