Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Wrecked 1995 4 Door Integra CHEAP Still runs/drives perfect

Old 07-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9
Default Wrecked 1995 4 Door Integra CHEAP Still runs/drives perfect

Name: Willard
Means of contact: pm call or text 919-604-3132
Price: $850 FIRM

Up for sale was my daily driver for a bit before a drunk driver hit me:/ It was a hit and run and even after police caught him he ended up having no insurance coverage YAY!!!!!:thumbsdown: Even after the wreck I have managed to drive the car to work everyday no problems, car still tracks straight just looks like shit on the front end. I have taken this car to Myrtle Beach about 3 months back which is a little over a 3 hr drive for me and had no issues with the car. Only problem that has recently developed has been a slight radiator leak which after about a week you may need to top off. I haven't let the car overheat I am a technican and I take good care of my cars, but I just don't care to fix the leak with me not driving it as of recently since I have my other car running now. Not to mention this whole accident put me in a bind which wasn't my fault from the start, but hey shit happens.

I will let the photos speak for themselves, A/C blows ice cold, heat is HOT, p/s works great and hell even the cruise control still works lol. Trans has no grinds or popouts, has new radiator hoses, heater hoses, axles AEM short ram intake. Not looking to PART OUT, as the HOA bitches about me working on my car in my own garage nosey neighbors. I am aware I could part out the car and make more than my asking price.