Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Very Clean 1993 Civic 4dr B20VTEC FRESH Maryland

Old 12-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5spd5thgen has disabled reputation
Default Very Clean 1993 Civic 4dr B20VTEC FRESH Maryland

Name: Doug

Means of contact: (443)397-1255. Please text me if you want a quick response. Im not on the forum much. More pics upon request.

Price: $5000obo or Trade. Id really like an EP3. Honda trades only.

Description:

I am testing waters on my baby. This is a 1993 Civic ex with 153k on the shell. The swap has 2800 miles since it was refreshened and dropped in.

She was repainted in 2012, just resprayed the same color as it came from factory. The bay was also painted a chocolate brown color. I had the valve cover painted to match the car.

I have taken excellent care of the car, and aesthetically it is in great shape. It stays in my car port when im not using it. I drive my jeep when its raining or snowing, i only drive this when its nice outside. Interior is in really nice shape as well. It has a small system in the trunk. This car has been my baby for the past few years, and i am in no rush to get rid of it. It is in nice shape and is strong mechanically. Ive just had it for a while now and im ready to freshen things up with a new project.

The engine was gone over to make sure clearances were in spec and re ringed before we swapped it in. It still has the oem b20 pistons and rods. We also installed new bearings, seals, water pump, timing belt etc before dropping it in the car. It has ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, and a GReddy vtec conversion kit. Top end consists of a GSR head, GSR intake cam, B16 exhaust cam, Skunk2 intake manifold, Skunk2 70mm throttle body, Ebay short ram, DCsports header, Ebay exhaust and test pipe. I decided to go with an ebay exhaust because im low and i knew itd take a scraping. Its the only thing on the car that isnt in the best shape. Motor has a few dress up parts like PWJDM fender washers, radiator stay, and spark plug cover. Hasport mounts hold everything in place.

The trans is a hydro LS trans. This motor has plenty of torque to overcome the gearing. It also helps keep MPG up! Trans is smooth and in good shape. It has an exedy oem replacement clutch, Chase bays clutch line, and an integra dual bend shifter.

Car runs on a chipped p28 from phearable and has a rev limit of 7200 because of the b20 bottom end.

Suspension is Function and Form coilovers, Function and Form LCAs, godspeed camber kit. I also have a rear strut bar uninstalled.

The wheels are 15x8 +20 Klutch reps with fresh nexen tires. Only 2500 miles on the wheel/tire setup.

Pictures:

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 5spd5thgen; 12-02-2014 at 09:28 AM.