Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Unmolested 1997 Acura Integra.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wreckedS14 has disabled reputation
Default Unmolested 1997 Acura Integra.

Name: Blake or Melissa
Means of contact: Pm, 540-480-4149 or (Mom's #) 540-280-8480. Call or text.
Price: $4000 obo

Description: Mom wants me to help her sell her Integra. It has around 153k on the motor and body. They just recently installed a new OEM clutch that has at most 1000 miles on it. It has been babied and well taken care of. It has an aftermarket alarm system and new Jensen head unit that is mp3 compatible. Ac and power steering are both installed and properly working. Never had an issue with the car and she takes multiple 2 hour trips a week. The only "issue" with the car is the antennae. It makes some funky noises when going down. It has a few small dings but nothing massive. It is green with tan interior. No sunroof or spoiler. Power windows work as well. All this car needs to be a perfect daily is some of the wheel gap removed..

Pictures:

I will get any pictures requested along with answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call or text either number at the top. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Unmolested 1997 Acura Integra.

Originally Posted by wreckedS14
Name: Blake or Melissa
Means of contact: Pm, 540-480-4149 or (Mom's #) 540-280-8480. Call or text.
Price: $4000 obo

Description: Mom wants me to help her sell her Integra. It has around 153k on the motor and body. They just recently installed a new OEM clutch that has at most 1000 miles on it. It has been babied and well taken care of. It has an aftermarket alarm system and new Jensen head unit that is mp3 compatible. Ac and power steering are both installed and properly working. Never had an issue with the car and she takes multiple 2 hour trips a week. The only "issue" with the car is the antennae. It makes some funky noises when going down. It has a few small dings but nothing massive. It is green with tan interior. No sunroof or spoiler. Power windows work as well. All this car needs to be a perfect daily is some of the wheel gap removed..

Pictures:

I will get any pictures requested along with answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call or text either number at the top. Thanks!
Mom needs her own account. No 3rd party sales. /thread.