Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Old 05-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Sheeeit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default Re: Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Hey op, how does it feel owning that piece of shit honda that folks laugh at on the internet? Sure there are worse out there but atleast those folks know the drive a bucket rather than live in a state of deniel. Its a fucking eH civic, a plain jane, nothing special, nothing rare, run of the mill box body honda. With no proff of engine miles....which i feel is a blatent lie anyhow an absolutwly no fucking reason to be anywhere near 2k.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you can pull the limp donkey dick out of your ass and move on to more respectable shit...like a bus pass.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:27 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Originally Posted by ChudDogg
Dude I love smelling cat piss
Bet you do bro

Originally Posted by :jdM15t3h5ux0R:
I happen to be a connoisseur of fine cat piss. I cheese hard in the paint.
Negged you haven't posted on here in 4 years, honda fag

Originally Posted by :Hooch:
Hey op, how does it feel owning that piece of shit honda that folks laugh at on the internet? Sure there are worse out there but atleast those folks know the drive a bucket rather than live in a state of deniel. Its a fucking eH civic, a plain jane, nothing special, nothing rare, run of the mill box body honda. With no proff of engine miles....which i feel is a blatent lie anyhow an absolutwly no fucking reason to be anywhere near 2k.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you can pull the limp donkey dick out of your ass and move on to more respectable shit...like a bus pass.
car will be sold in the next 24s, its kinda protocol around here