Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Old 05-28-2015, 06:00 AM
223,159+1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
:jdM15t3h5ux0R: has disabled reputation

I happen to be a connoisseur of fine cat piss. I cheese hard in the paint.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:11 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Under the driver side tailight

Under the passenger side mirror

On the driver fender

Anything else you'd like me to prove you stupid on? Fucking "detailer" over here can't even see three plain as day dents.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:17 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

And fucking LOL at that price. You could buy an ek civic in great shape for that price. Just because some things old doesn't make it valuable

Somehow that concept is lost on Honda retards
Old 05-28-2015, 08:24 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Good lord that price is laughable. I wouldn't even pay half that but I'm sure it will sell by the next time he logs on
Old 05-28-2015, 09:10 AM
DubD00d

ChudDogg has disabled reputation

Are you fucking kidding me...its called dings you fuckboy. This isn't a 2015 car...its TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD. no shit there's going to be a dent here and there and dings. But its not crushed like some other shit Hondas on here. Go talk shit on the actual pieces of shit on here that are priced for 3.5k or 4k and up that I've seen. My god its a bunch of high school faggots on here.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:13 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by ChudDogg
Are you fucking kidding me...its called dings you fuckboy. This isn't a 2015 car...its TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD. no shit there's going to be a dent here and there and dings. But its not crushed like some other shit Hondas on here. Go talk shit on the actual pieces of shit on here that are priced for 3.5k or 4k and up that I've seen. My god its a bunch of high school faggots on here.
You mad, breh?
Old 05-28-2015, 09:15 AM
DubD00d

ChudDogg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
close to mint lol. i see three fucking dents clear as day in the pics, and id bet money on the body being wavy as fuck.

fucking kill yourself
Ill kill myself when you learn the definition of "close to." I was unaware 2 small dents and a ding automatically means junk car. Go watch your whore mother get sodomized.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

Where's your exhaust pipe brodude?
Old 05-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

You do realize this is one of those pieces of shit, right? We both know there is no way you are going to get anywhere close to that asking price. Least not to mention you have no actual paperwork on the engine to show it is a "low mileage" engine. Not only do you want 2,500 for it, it barely runs and isn't safe to drive, nor does it have exhaust (at least in the pictures). I'll give the 800 and buy you steak n shake. Oh FYI last I checked, you couldn't pass inspections with 3 tires one size and 1 that is different. At least last I checked, I could be wrong. so lets run through this.

800 for the car
120 for the ball joints
130 for a map sensor
50 for a tire and steelie
250 for a used exhaust

1350, that would be my investment into this car plus time I need to do all this

so do we have a deal?

Last edited by 91tegrsjg; 05-28-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:52 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Ill kill myself when you learn the definition of "close to." I was unaware 2 small dents and a ding automatically means junk car. Go watch your whore mother get sodomized.
The only high school faggot is the one trying to peddle a 91 shitbox for almost 3 grand....about 3 times its actual worth.

Please stay mad that your Honda fanboi bullshit isn't liked around here.