VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/teal-1991-honda-ef-hatchback-489558/)

:jdM15t3h5ux0R: 05-28-2015 06:00 AM

I happen to be a connoisseur of fine cat piss. I cheese hard in the paint.

Gen_Crunchytoes 05-28-2015 08:11 AM

Re: Teal 1991 Honda EF Hatchback

Under the driver side tailight

Under the passenger side mirror

On the driver fender

Anything else you'd like me to prove you stupid on? Fucking "detailer" over here can't even see three plain as day dents.

Gen_Crunchytoes 05-28-2015 08:17 AM

And fucking LOL at that price. You could buy an ek civic in great shape for that price. Just because some things old doesn't make it valuable

Somehow that concept is lost on Honda retards

Yardjass 05-28-2015 08:24 AM

Good lord that price is laughable. I wouldn't even pay half that but I'm sure it will sell by the next time he logs on :beat:

ChudDogg 05-28-2015 09:10 AM

Are you fucking kidding me...its called dings you fuckboy. This isn't a 2015 car...its TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD. no shit there's going to be a dent here and there and dings. But its not crushed like some other shit Hondas on here. Go talk shit on the actual pieces of shit on here that are priced for 3.5k or 4k and up that I've seen. My god its a bunch of high school faggots on here.

Yardjass 05-28-2015 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by ChudDogg (Post 8355294)
Are you fucking kidding me...its called dings you fuckboy. This isn't a 2015 car...its TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD. no shit there's going to be a dent here and there and dings. But its not crushed like some other shit Hondas on here. Go talk shit on the actual pieces of shit on here that are priced for 3.5k or 4k and up that I've seen. My god its a bunch of high school faggots on here.

You mad, breh?

ChudDogg 05-28-2015 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes (Post 8355119)
close to mint lol. i see three fucking dents clear as day in the pics, and id bet money on the body being wavy as fuck.

fucking kill yourself

Ill kill myself when you learn the definition of "close to." I was unaware 2 small dents and a ding automatically means junk car. Go watch your whore mother get sodomized.

Richmond 05-28-2015 09:28 AM

Where's your exhaust pipe brodude?

91tegrsjg 05-28-2015 09:57 AM

You do realize this is one of those pieces of shit, right? We both know there is no way you are going to get anywhere close to that asking price. Least not to mention you have no actual paperwork on the engine to show it is a "low mileage" engine. Not only do you want 2,500 for it, it barely runs and isn't safe to drive, nor does it have exhaust (at least in the pictures). I'll give the 800 and buy you steak n shake. Oh FYI last I checked, you couldn't pass inspections with 3 tires one size and 1 that is different. At least last I checked, I could be wrong. so lets run through this.

800 for the car
120 for the ball joints
130 for a map sensor
50 for a tire and steelie
250 for a used exhaust

1350, that would be my investment into this car plus time I need to do all this

so do we have a deal?

Gen_Crunchytoes 05-28-2015 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by ChudDogg (Post 8355297)
Ill kill myself when you learn the definition of "close to." I was unaware 2 small dents and a ding automatically means junk car. Go watch your whore mother get sodomized.

The only high school faggot is the one trying to peddle a 91 shitbox for almost 3 grand....about 3 times its actual worth.

Please stay mad that your Honda fanboi bullshit isn't liked around here.