Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

swaped 93 eg four door!

Old 12-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2egcivics has disabled reputation
Post swaped 93 eg four door!

Name: johnnie boy
Means of contact:pm
Price: $3,500,or,trade 4 a eg dohc hatch

Description: 93 lx,four door civic,ls swap out of a 93 da,with brand new hasport mounts and clutch bracet,car is red with a brand new black un painted front bumper,car has a brand new dizzie and newer intake manie,in photos it is rocking meshies and guy lows,they are gone i now have the oe head lights and it is setting on bronze hx wheels with great rubber on all four,dont know what kind of coilovers they are but it rides dumb good,any more in fo just hit me up , could type all night telling you all the shit i had to fix since geting this car but i can promis you this she is a great dd now,i just realy miss my hatch,dont be a fraid to ask any thing.

Pictures:[ATTACH=CONFIG]131482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]131483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]131484[/ATTACH]

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Attached Thumbnails swaped 93 eg four door!-daddys-cell-phone-picturs-249.jpg   swaped 93 eg four door!-daddys-cell-phone-picturs-240.jpg   swaped 93 eg four door!-daddys-cell-phone-picturs-236.jpg