Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

super clean da9

Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dirtsda has disabled reputation
Default super clean da9

Name: dirt
Means of contact: 540-327-9410 or here
Price: $TRADE!!!!!!!! since i gota put a price 3000 really want a dc!!!!

Description: ok here we go im doin somethen i said id never do but watever!! i gota a 91 da im the 3rd owner of the car and it shows as it is without a doubt the cleanist da iv ever ownd anybody that knows me and knows the car can vouch i was in the process of building the car and run into a car that i really want and i have to trade my girls ek hatch lol!! with that being said i gota trade my car 4 something 4 her!

details.stock motor and tranny no smoke no noises wat so ever brand new gm syncromesh fluid in tranny you cant make the tranny grind smoothest tranny i have very dependable!sittin on coilovers with bronze circuit 8s very nice!oem stanley jdm 1piece headlights hasport billet mounts new xtd 4 puck sprung clutch just broke in! 100% OEM paint and very clean there are a few lil dings but its in great shape for a 91 the front fenders have never even been taken off the car it littreraly a virgin wen i got NO RUST!!! anywhere!! its got 2 and a half in. exhaust all the way sounds very nice still has a cat. and resinator nice deep sound!! the interior is blue thats the only thing i didnt dig on the car but i have every single piece to put black int. in the car EXCEPT SEATS there is only the 1 tear on the drivers bolster the rest is in good shape oh yea miles is 200k!!

Pictures: http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h413/dss_81/DA/
Old 02-02-2011, 05:11 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: super clean da9 look inside!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppl got the term "clean" all mixed up. How is this stock DA anywhere close to being clean with a ripped up interior, dirty ass carpet, paint is horrible, looks beat to hell to say the least. If this is the "cleanest DA you've ever owned" I don't wanna know what kind of cars you deal with.

Edit: AND you have a $3k price tag!? Wow

Last edited by SlvrSpec; 02-02-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:18 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

quote that shit man..
Old 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

ok well you assholes got me on the dirty carpet and the ripped seat but as far as car itself the body and PAINT are clean so if you dont like my car fuck off!! lol wat a good start to an entertaining thread lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:53 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

your paint is fucked....your bumper and headlights do not line up.....car is opposite of clean in every manor........car is worth 1500-2000(if the whole front isnt tweaked)
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 PM
shawn

shawncoffey has disabled reputation

dam people. lol i like n want the car
Old 02-02-2011, 07:19 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

Is the AC no longer there?
Old 02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

thanx shawn you can probly get it!!!!!! and no more ac have it all 2 put back if you choose 2!! and as far as the other smartass that said its worth 1500 LOL the headlights were put in at the last min du to i broke the tab on factory corner light!! i dont know where people get that the paint is fukd the bumper is the only thing anyone bitch about nd i can assure everyone that nothing i REPEATnothing is tweekd!!!!!!! NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAR OR MY THREAD THEN HIT THE GOD DAM BACK BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

INB4OPFOAMS.................oh wait......................

Originally Posted by dirtsda
thanx shawn you can probly get it!!!!!! and no more ac have it all 2 put back if you choose 2!! and as far as the other smartass that said its worth 1500 LOL the headlights were put in at the last min du to i broke the tab on factory corner light!! i dont know where people get that the paint is fukd the bumper is the only thing anyone bitch about nd i can assure everyone that nothing i REPEATnothing is tweekd!!!!!!! NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAR OR MY THREAD THEN HIT THE GOD DAM BACK BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:40 PM
shawn

shawncoffey has disabled reputation

I got a 95hatch For u wit b20