Go Back  VADriven.com Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles > Honda
Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $ >

Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $

Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $

Old 04-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

Jarrelley has disabled reputation
Default Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $

Name: Austin
Means of contact:804-426-1101
Price: Looking to trade for Acuras or Hondas but will take no less than $2,350

Description: I have a 1992 Ford Ranger. The truck has 180k mile on it and runs great. I got the truck painted no longer than a year ago. Has new throttle, fuel pump, brake caliburs and brakes, new exhaust. This truck is very clean and is very reliable, i just want a car now. The A/c doesn't work along with the four wheel drive button and the fog lights don't work. all easy fixes, all in all a great truck. Text me for any kind of pictures of the truck!
Pictures:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $

Originally Posted by Jarrelley View Post
Name: Austin
Means of contact:804-426-1101
Price: Looking to trade for Acuras or Hondas but will take no less than $2,350

Description: I have a 1992 Ford Ranger. The truck has 180k mile on it and runs great. I got the truck painted no longer than a year ago. Has new throttle, fuel pump, brake caliburs and brakes, new exhaust. This truck is very clean and is very reliable, i just want a car now. The A/c doesn't work along with the four wheel drive button and the fog lights don't work. all easy fixes, all in all a great truck. Text me for any kind of pictures of the truck!
Pictures:
How about you read the rules and learn how to post. Wrong section, and you need pics to sell your hooptie
Old 04-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Super clean 1992 Ford Ranger w/ 3 inch body lift & 32's for trade or $

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec View Post
How about you read the rules and learn how to post. Wrong section, and you need pics to sell your hooptie
Dat^.