Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

SICK 98 TEG!!! GREAT CONDITION!!!! L@@K!!!!

Old 12-05-2011, 05:16 PM
JHowardfhs51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JHowardfhs51 has disabled reputation
Default SICK 98 TEG!!! GREAT CONDITION!!!! L@@K!!!!

Name: Jimmy Howard
Means of contact: (301)-876-5504
Price: $8000 OBO *also open to trades*

*Sorry guys I know this is a repost but Iwas getting alot of shit because I didn't know what the "Prefix" meant so I hit free and Then couldn't change it so.... once again sorry*
Description:
1998 Acura Integra GS 5-speed, never seen the snow and NO rust!!! Just topped 90,000 miles four weeks ago. odometer reads 90,217 miles! (not bad for a 98) Body is in great condition besides the usual dings and dents you'd expect out of a daily driver. newly re-finished carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber fender inserts. Type-R front and rear lips plus sides skirts. Also carbon fiber aftermarket tail lights in the back, and HID halos up front! 17" G-Racing limited edition 7-spoke wheels with new low-pro winter tires (less than 200 miles on them) K&N intake with spectre filter. Aftermarket spark plugs and wires. Greddy full exhaust. Short throw shifter. Also the car has a 2 inch lower with lowering coilover and body lower kit

I also have alot of extra stuff for the car: Stock 15'' rims with fairly new summer treads. I have everything to raise the car back up too original height. And an extra Mugen Racing cat-back exhaust. Plus stock intake and air box. Pioneer headunit, but I also have a jensen double din touch screen headunit and two 12 inch 1200 watt subs with amp. (not too sure if I want to sell them with the car or not)

I would really like to trade rather than sell but I'm open to whatever! I'd like to trade for a lifted truck or 00 or newer car (perferably turbo) but send me whatever you want to trade for.... the worst I can say is no, I'll consider anything!

Pictures:
sorry I couldn't figure out how to upload pics on here so heres the photobucket address to all the pictures.

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff365/Jhowardfhs51/
Old 12-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Registered member

DORRELLE has disabled reputation
Default Re: SICK 98 TEG!!! GREAT CONDITION!!!! L@@K!!!!

THERE YOU GO BIG HOMIE LOL
Old 12-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

Would you be interested in a 85 lx mustang with a decently built 5.0 bored .30 over backed by a 5spd trans linked to 410 gears in a posi rearend?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:32 PM
JHowardfhs51

JHowardfhs51 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Brian_O'Connor
Would you be interested in a 85 lx mustang with a decently built 5.0 bored .30 over backed by a 5spd trans linked to 410 gears in a posi rearend?
No I'm not but my friend is looking for a mustang to convert int a a drag car. I'll let him know and let you know!