Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Rsx-s Shell with engine and tranny 3500 obo/trade for eg/ek hatch

Old 04-25-2012, 01:48 PM
K24RSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dmac12 will become famous soon enoughdmac12 will become famous soon enough
Default Rsx-s Shell with engine and tranny 3500 obo/trade for eg/ek hatch

Name:
Means of contact: 719-433-9399 text dont pm i dont get on here that often
Price: $3200 obo trade for a eg or ek hatch

Description: 04 rsx shell with good engine bad tranny. I want to trade for a K-ready ek or eg hatch by k ready i mean already has mounts, header, conversion harness, ect... or just a clean ek or eg hatch in running condition, engine doesnt matter and maybe some cash on your end depending how clean it is . the car has a salvaged title but has been checked for any frame damage, body has maybe 2 small door dings and a scratch on driver door, the only thing wrong with the shell is it has a painted carbon fiber hood and it doesnt line up properly because its worped and needs a new hood latch. The interior is clean throghout just has a torn driver seat. Still has disc changer and sub. The shell will come with its original motor that ran great and has 115k miles on it. Shell has about 133k because i have a k24 in it and still drive it. the tranny does work but only will go in 3rd and 4th gear. windows and sunroof work. I still drive the car and can meet localy. I will need a day or two to take the motor out. Also I have 2007 Yamaha R6 if you have a K swaped ek or eg hatch that I am willing to trade for straight up in great condition just text for pics and i can send pics

Here is a list of things you will need to get:

Ecu
power steering pump
starter
ac compressor
throttle body
crank sensor
wire harness
oil cooler (optional) i'm keeping for k24
exhaust (i have a stock manifold that will go with it or i have a Kidd racing header that i will sell with it for more money along with the 2.5" exhaust.

Pictures: