Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

MD,VA,PA,WV: 2007 Acura TL Type S Rare 6 Speed Clean and Fast LOTS OF PICS LOOK!!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanforney has disabled reputation
Default MD,VA,PA,WV: 2007 Acura TL Type S Rare 6 Speed Clean and Fast LOTS OF PICS LOOK!!!!

Up for sale is my baby. I really hate to sell it, but I don't really drive it that much anymore and I hate that a car this nice sits. It is a 2007 Acura TL Type S 6 Speed. There was only a couple hundred of these made that were the 6 speeds. Which makes them much more desirable. This car is fast but it also has every option that Acura Offered in 2007. I have had this car now for 1 year and I bought it from Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge, VA. The car comes with a Acura Pre-Certified Warranty that is good until 100K miles. The car currently has 85K miles, which all of them are highway miles but maybe 6k. The car runs amazing and has had all of it's scheduled maintenance done. I have only run Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil in the car which is $6/quart. She has had monthly full details and is clean as a new car and still smells like one. This is said to be one of Acura's best cars ever made and the last Type S made. The car is truly a joy to drive and has all the luxuries and speed a person can want. I am asking a cheap price for the car considering on a lot this would sell for around 23K-24k. I am just asking payoff on the car, I acutally owe a little more than that but I will pay off the difference.

Info on the car:

-TL Type S
-6 Speed (Rare)
-Leather
-Dual Power Seats
-Heated Seats
-HID High Beam & Low Beam
-17 Inch Type S Wheels
-Bluetooth
-Voice Commands & Controls (Press a button say turn driver to 70 degrees, and it does it, how cool!)
-286 HP V6 VTEC Motor
-Brembo Front Brakes
-New Tires
-Recent Professional Detail
-Recent Oil Change
-Recent Inspection
-100K Acura Pre Certified Warranty
-Back Up Camera
-All Season Floor Mats
-Carpet Floor Mats
-Cargo Net for the Trunk

Please if you have any questions please feel free to call me. This is a steal and don't miss out. It took me about 6 months to find this car in the 6 speed, and it is truly a amazing car. It just had new tires and I will be putting new brakes on it within the next couple of weeks. The only bad thing on the car there is a small crack on the front bumper, it's not too bad though. My number is (301)988-1147, if you have any questions.

You have to appreciate the fact that the 6 speeds are extremely hard to find and this has the balance of the Acura Certified Warranty, so the price is $22,000OBO!

If you have anymore questions please feel free to call me at (301)988-1147.

Thanks!!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup
Default Re: MD,VA,PA,WV: 2007 Acura TL Type S Rare 6 Speed Clean and Fast LOTS OF PICS LOOK!!

bump for you man. this is one of the best looking cars out there. very nice choice
Old 11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered member

Default Re: MD,VA,PA,WV: 2007 Acura TL Type S Rare 6 Speed Clean and Fast LOTS OF PICS LOOK!!

Originally Posted by gdupfromfeetup
bump for you man. this is one of the best looking cars out there. very nice choice
Thank you, i traded my STi in on this and I love it!!!! But it is time for a change.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:27 AM
Registered member

to the top!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:22 AM
Registered member

to the top!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Registered member

bump to the top!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Registered member

Bump for the weekend!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Registered member

to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered member

to the top anyone want to make an offer!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered member

to the top!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: MD,VA,PA,WV: 2007 Acura TL Type S Rare 6 Speed Clean and Fast LOTS OF PICS LOOK!!!!