Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

MD,VA,PA,WV:2000 Honda Civic EX MINT INSIDE & OUT RUNS AMAZING AC BLOWS COLD 5 SPEED!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanforney has disabled reputation
Default MD,VA,PA,WV:2000 Honda Civic EX MINT INSIDE & OUT RUNS AMAZING AC BLOWS COLD 5 SPEED!

* Name: Sean
* Means on contact: Text or Call
* Trades: No trades, please
* Price: $3200 OBO STRESS OBO MAKE OFFERS HE NEEDS TO SELL

* Description:
Up for sale is my little brothers 2000 Honda Civic EX, he just bought another toy so he is selling his daily. The car is amazing and would make a great DD or whatever else you would like to do with it. He is selling it cheap, so if your interested please call or text him at the number listed below. The car also has a CD player which I think that he forgot to add. his description is below, let him know if you want more pics.

Hey guys I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic EX because I have recently got a new 240sx! So now I am trying to find a new home for her. She has 180,000 Miles but you can tell from the pictures that she is in amazing shape. It has an exhaust and intake... 15" Rota Rims with new brakes and good tires. Short throw shifter! The interior is in excellent condition as well as the exterior. If you have any questions just call 3019880147.

Please contact me if you're interested.
* Details:
o Mileage: 180,000
o Exterior Condition: Excellent
o Interior Condition: Excellent
o Modifications: See Description

* Pictures: Please PM me for more detailed pictures

Last edited by seanforney; 01-11-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: MD,VA,PA,WV:2000 Honda Civic EX MINT INSIDE & OUT RUNS AMAZING AC BLOWS COLD 5 SP

Why couldn't your brother make a F/S for his own vehicle on a FREE forum?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: MD,VA,PA,WV:2000 Honda Civic EX MINT INSIDE & OUT RUNS AMAZING AC BLOWS COLD 5 SP

Please read the classified rules and try and follow them: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/anno...php?f=101&a=51

Thank you.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered member

seanforney has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fobby
Please read the classified rules and try and follow them: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/anno...php?f=101&a=51

Thank you.
OK thank you!