Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Old 05-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 120
eglover94 has disabled reputation
Default lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Name bobby
Location winchester
Contact. Pm thread 3048392843
Price $6500 firm
Trades. Cbr or zx6r. Or clean honda








piston 10:1 81mm, eagle h beams, acl race bearings, ls crank, arp headstuds, jdm gsr head, skunk 2 intake mani, all new gaskets, oem gsr oil pump, new gsr water pump, gsr timing belt, gsr timing belt tensioner, golden eagle ls vtec kit, 6 puck act disc, extreme pressure plate, gsr trans, motor mounts, skunk2 springs stock struts, arm wide band, p28 socketed tuned on Neptune, turbo setup risk waste gate, cast iron mani, 3 in up pipe, 2 1/2 in ic piping tial flange with bov, massive ic, boost gauge, gsr cloth seats, mint blue interiortinted Windows, cf duckbill, some more I can't think of

Last edited by eglover94; 05-23-2012 at 08:33 PM.
eglover94 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 PM
  #2  
Lurking....
 
6_speedeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Moon...
Posts: 4,294
6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

post pics and it wont get BLOWN UP..read the rules breh!!!
6_speedeg is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 PM
  #3  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 120
eglover94 has disabled reputation
Default

Well if the fucking iphone app would allow me to add pictures. Theyd be up. It wolnt. So when i get to my computer i will upload them. So hop off my beaver beater

Last edited by eglover94; 05-23-2012 at 01:29 PM.
eglover94 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 01:36 PM
  #4  
Lurking....
 
6_speedeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Moon...
Posts: 4,294
6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Originally Posted by eglover94 View Post
Well if the fucking iphone app would allow me to add pictures. Theyd be up. It wolnt. So when i get to my computer i will upload them. So hop off my beaver beater
let me make this clear beater boy the rules state do NOT make a thread until you have pics to post..im sure someone will chime in and say the same thing or close this weak thread..
6_speedeg is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:09 PM
  #5  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 120
eglover94 has disabled reputation
Default lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Then mabey they should correct there app to do so. Like i said. Hop off my dick
eglover94 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:20 PM
  #6  
Go cry to momma
 
Nunyabidness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sebm-5-Sebm
Posts: 6,873
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Originally Posted by eglover94 View Post
Name bobby
Location winchester
Contact. Pm thread 3048392843
Price $6500 firm
Trades. Cbr or zx6r. Or clean honda



piston 10:1 81mm, eagle h beams, acl race bearings, ls crank, arp headstuds, jdm gsr head, skunk 2 intake mani, all new gaskets, oem gsr oil pump, new gsr water pump, gsr timing belt, gsr timing belt tensioner, golden eagle ls vtec kit, 6 puck act disc, extreme pressure plate, gsr trans, motor mounts, skunk2 springs stock struts, arm wide band, p28 socketed tuned on Neptune, turbo setup risk waste gate, cast iron mani, 3 in up pipe, 2 1/2 in ic piping tial flange with bob, massive ic, boost gauge, gsr cloth seats, mint blue interior, tinted Windows, cf duckbill, some more I can't think of lol. $6500

I WILL UPLOAD PICS IN A FEW HOURS. DO NOT BLOW UP MY THREAD
Just gonna put this right here....https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vehi...2012-02-14-51/
Nunyabidness is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:42 PM
  #7  
Lurking....
 
6_speedeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Moon...
Posts: 4,294
6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Originally Posted by eglover94 View Post
Then mabey they should correct there app to do so. Like i said. Hop off my dick
Originally Posted by Nunyabidness View Post
point made faggot..fix your worhtless thread beater boy.
6_speedeg is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:33 PM
  #8  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 120
eglover94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

pics added
eglover94 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
  #9  
Registered Member
 
mr.crews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 159
mr.crews has disabled reputation
Default Re: lsvtec turbo eg hatch

Would you sell those seats? Btw that beaver beater shit had me cracking up...lol. Bump it up
mr.crews is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 09:06 PM
  #10  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 120
eglover94 has disabled reputation
Default

Not pArting car out. Motor has 980 miles on it since it was put together.
eglover94 is offline  

Quick Reply: lsvtec turbo eg hatch


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands