Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

looking for a clean running car

Old 08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SingleDingle has disabled reputation
Default looking for a clean running car

Name: elliott
Means of contact: text 1 804 836 8397
Price: $ ???

Description:i have a 95 integra for trade. it is lowered on greddy fully ajustable springs with strut sleeves. still has ac and power steering. but no belts. motor has newly painted valve cover and gasket (had a oil leak between cams on distributor side) car has gsr trans, 7lbs flywheel with f1 stage 3 clutch, cams, header, full 2.5 stainless exhaust (factory exhaust with high flow cat and aerospeed muffler included as well as stock header) feshly painted 2010 camaro synergny green. turely one of a kind color. comes with ek sideskirts. and has a 2000 front end with all emblems and bumpers shaved. tinted windows sunroof. interior is black with gray front seats out of a ek coupe. and a rear gsr leather seat center console covering in digital camo in green (almost matchs color of car) carpets in good shape. smoke free car.

the bad is the car needs a windsheild.

text for more info and for pictures. i also have a freshly rebuilt polaris 525 outlaw for trade on top of the teg for extremely clean cars or for swaped cars more info upon request..

interested in trades. eg coupes, ek coupes, another integra etc.. worst i can say is no.
but please no single cams unless turboed. and no sedans.

SN: car runs great and is fast!!!!

thanks for the time.

Pictures: