Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Lookin For a Certain civic

Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crayzrooster has disabled reputation
Default Lookin For a Certain civic

Name: Phil
Means of contact: Pm or 301 992 9958
Price: $1

Description: I am lookin for my old civic hatch that I sold a guy on here about a year or so ago.It was a Red 92 civic hatch CX model with a blowed Ls turbo in it,and had alot of goodies that went with it.The guy was from the Woodstock area I do remember but cant remember his name,but I think his name on here was bucknasty but im not real shore.

But all in all I would like to see if he still may have the car or know where it is and if its for sale,I would actualy like to buy it back as a shell,but I know this is a blind shot in the dark,but hey I just had to try.I think theres picture in my album of the car im lookin for,so any help would be greatly appretiated.

Pictures: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/albu...chmentid=82231

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Last edited by crayzrooster; 02-01-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:56 AM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan
Default Re: Lookin For a Certain civic

looks like every other red civic on the site.....my buddy had one that looked like it that was a POS when he got it and looked like shit.....might be the same...
Old 02-02-2011, 08:22 AM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: Lookin For a Certain civic

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
looks like every other red civic on the site.....
x2. Why don't you look in your PM's or anything to deal with the car. That may shed light on the persons name that bought it.