Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura

Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowDaHatch has disabled reputation
Default Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura

Name: Nathan
Means of contact: text or pm 757 903 7562
Price: $3000 obo
Trade: Hondas and acuras of any kinda send me offers worst i can say is no

Description: ii have a 1987 jeep comance with a 4cyl 4 spd with only 136k miles, it has brand new 15" wheels and 31" tires 3" suspension lift,and very fresh paint (you wont find very many other jeeps that are this old and this clean,i also took out the bench seat and put in 2 cherokee bucket seats, it has a sony head unit and sony door speakers has cd player but no aux,, back window is tinted to 10 percent

the bad: very in exspensive fixes: it has a small crack in the valve cover that does leak a little but not much i will give whoever buys it a 5qt container of oil so they will have oil untill they get a new valve cover it doesnt leak very fast and i just put oil in it and dont drive it much i am trying to keep the miles low untill i sell it.
it has 3 very small rust spots on the tailgate gas cover does not close because key to it was lost and we had to take the lock off thhe passanger side headlight mount is broken but i have a set to go with the truck..

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-023.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-024.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-025.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-028.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-029.jpg  

Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-030.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-022.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-015.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-016.jpg   Lifted Jeep with low miles Trade For Your Honda or Acura-017.jpg  

Last edited by SlowDaHatch; 06-28-2011 at 07:39 PM.