VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   JDM Front 98 Acura Integra - Caged/PITR/S2k/Rays etc PRICE DROP (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/jdm-front-98-acura-integra-caged-pitr-s2k-rays-etc-price-drop-376069/)

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 06:56 PM

JDM Front 98 Acura Integra - Caged/PITR/S2k/Rays etc PRICE DROP

ed

jdmfuture 12-22-2010 07:02 PM

Re: JDM Front 98 Acura Integra - Caged/PITR/S2k/Rays etc PRICE DROP

Seven Hundred Thousand yen is a lot though not goin to lie.

nice car though.

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by jdmfuture (Post 6785253)
Seven Hundred Thousand yen is a lot though not goin to lie.

nice car though.

I know dude thats crazy amounts of money, who knows why it would be negotiable?????

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 07:10 PM

Oh and next person who comments on price will be reported including the mods ;-) - pm me if you want to talk price

jdmfuture 12-22-2010 07:22 PM

Yeah, to negotiate off of that price is...

I gave you a compliment and bump up though so chill bro sauce.

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by jdmfuture (Post 6785294)
Yeah, to negotiate off of that price is...

I gave you a compliment and bump up though so chill bro sauce.

Appreciates bump/compliment
Does not appreciate uninterested price haggling :-)

NasTHatch 12-22-2010 07:43 PM

bro its a nice car, and i wish i had the money to build another car or even buy this one, but Flinch is not flexing his E-Power, he is just enforcing the rules, so why are you bent out of shape? and i'm not trying to be a dick, but i don't understand the anger?

*Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch (Post 6785335)
bro its a nice car, and i wish i had the money to build another car or even buy this one, but Flinch is not flexing his E-Power, he is just enforcing the rules, so why are you bent out of shape? and i'm not trying to be a dick, but i don't understand the anger?

*Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic

No sir I am not in the slightest bit bent out of shape, ill just do what I have to do to sell my car on this website the way "I" want to. Yes I totally agree if he were just enforcing the rules I wouldnt have a problem, ie. him saying the price has to be realisitic, I realized that and changed the price to something more suitable toward the guidelines, however deleting my post simply because he didnt agree with what I said, and deleting my thread simply because he didnt agree to how my price was posted IS NOT, enforcing the rules, thats his ego coming into play; I have nothing against Flinch or any of the mods, but if I chose to post my price in Euro YEN, or even ) the Square root of 73788100 (ALL NUMERICAL VALUES you shouldnt have a problem with it because it doesnt break the rules specified in the guidelines, If Flinch can convert YEN to USD then im sure everyone else can, and if you cant, well then pm and ill tell you (the people who arent really interested in buying my car will PM me the ones who arent; like the price hagglers above will just keep moving) The guidelines are there for a reason I realized that, they however are not made to diminish creativity.

Thanks

NasTHatch 12-22-2010 08:12 PM

understandable, and hopefully you will get the asking price because its a beautiful car :thup:

ಠ__ಠ 12-22-2010 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch (Post 6785335)

And I just realized one more thing, THIS IS NOT A TW Thread therefore the "Realistic price" rule doesnt apply im assuming it was meant for people who arent really 100% serious about selling their cars, I am seriously interested in selling my car, which means I was correct in my statement that a realistic price is solely based on opinion and completely subjective(even tho it was deleted), So I guess even in that sense Flinch wasnt "enforcing the rules" from the beginning.