VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   im looking for jay he is working on my em1 if you know him hmu i lost my phone (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/im-looking-jay-he-working-my-em1-if-you-know-him-hmu-i-lost-my-phone-451667/)

elsi 08-30-2012 08:50 AM

im looking for jay he is working on my em1 if you know him hmu i lost my phone

Name: jose
Means of contact: 8044750643
Price: $

Description: i gave this guy named jay my car to work on he is putting a swap in for me im looking for him cus i lost my phone really need to get in contact with him if anybody knos him hmu thanks its a blak em1 he is putting a lsv motor thanks i kno he lives in the hampton area

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Halfrican 08-30-2012 08:56 AM

Re: im looking for jay he is working on my em1 if you know him hmu i lost my phone

Originally Posted by elsi (Post 7919731)

Description: i gave this guy named jay my car to work on he is putting a swap in for me im looking for him cus i lost my phone really need to get in contact with him if anybody knos him hmu thanks its a blak em1 he is putting a lsv motor thanks i kno he lives in the hampton area

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Holy shit.

Otacon 08-30-2012 08:57 AM

Re: im looking for jay he is working on my em1 if you know him hmu i lost my phone

Wow. I bet it's in 3 different states in 20 different parts by now.

TimmyD87 08-30-2012 08:57 AM

you are selling Jay?

Halfrican 08-30-2012 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by TimmyD87 (Post 7919740)
you are selling Jay?

Racist.

ufctapout 08-30-2012 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by elsi (Post 7919731)

Pictures:

Your car is bye-bye.

Also, ib4KJIbaileyjaypics.

TimmyD87 08-30-2012 09:49 AM

FOUND HIM!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/images-2.jpg

doubble22duce 08-30-2012 09:52 AM

good luck if your lucky he will call if u have the same # but no shop not.knowing where he lives ur screwed

EviL-S 08-30-2012 10:17 AM

He is the idiot for not getting any other contact info from the guy who is supposed to work on his car.. Fuck if I would turn my shit over to someone like that..

EviL-S 08-30-2012 10:19 AM

Not only did u lose ur phone, but you lost your car.. hell, your phone is probably in the car.. Smh

eXploited 08-30-2012 10:27 AM

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

dpimp13 08-30-2012 11:06 AM

LOL.... if I where u i start looking on CL on the part out section maybe u find the hood or something.........

Nunyabidness 08-30-2012 11:12 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Zg7bTXRfU @ :14...

BOOM_FIST 08-30-2012 12:33 PM

Wait, so are you Jose, Kevin, or Orlando today??? You've got 50 different names on 50 different threads, after doing some research it looks like you've been caught stealing people's shit and trying to sell it, half ass threads with over priced bullshit and no pics, but now you want people to help your sketchy ass find "Jay" who supposedly has your jank ass EM1 after your dumbass just gave it to him without knowing at least where he lives, works, or an alternate means of contacting him???? Wow......

8urcivic 09-13-2012 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by BOOM_FIST (Post 7919979)
Wait, so are you Jose, Kevin, or Orlando today??? You've got 50 different names on 50 different threads, after doing some research it looks like you've been caught stealing people's shit and trying to sell it, half ass threads with over priced bullshit and no pics, but now you want people to help your sketchy ass find "Jay" who supposedly has your jank ass EM1 after your dumbass just gave it to him without knowing at least where he lives, works, or an alternate means of contacting him???? Wow......

this all day!