Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Honda CRX SI RUNNING condition, Better than a "Shell," Unmolestd

Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Gimmi your Corolla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox
Default Honda CRX SI RUNNING condition, Better than a "Shell," Unmolestd

Name: Q
Means of contact: text 703-362-8418
Price: $850 OBO. No BS please.

Description: Picked up this thing and had big plans of dropping in an engine and making it my DD commuter but I need the money and space asap. Most of my extra funds have been going in my other project car.

It runs and drives but has been sitting about 2 months. Clutch is weak but it goes. Has a bit of smoke but I think it just need to be driven hard for a bit to clear the system out. No check engine or other lights but has some rust (typical wheel well rust). Battery is dead, interior is dirty, driver's seat is torn, cracked windshield, etc. Sitting on three black wheels and one stocky, but the other matching one is in the trunk.

Its basically a shell but with a running engine so you'll be able to get it from point A-B while working on a swap or whatever else. It does need lots of work but again it runs and drives. Its mostly unmolested except for some speakers and a decent Sony head unit.

Pictures:

[/URL]
[/URL]

Last edited by lunchindabox; 07-29-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:07 AM
Registered member

sleepencivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: Honda CRX SI RUNNING condition, Better than a "Shell," Unmolestd

Id be interested at 600
Old 07-13-2013, 05:29 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Originally Posted by sleepencivic
Id be interested at 600

Well if that isn't an open public 40% discount being asked for. People have no shame anymore. That couldn't have been offered in a PM or something?

Not trying to stick up for the OP but its bs low ball open offers like this that really get me. Now everyone else that sees this thread will have that in their mind from the get go.

I gotta ask sleepencivic, are you a used car salesman because you stink of cheap cologne and sound like you have a "Donald trump" toupee with a dirty little Joes attitude.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:19 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
Well if that isn't an open public 40% discount being asked for. People have no shame anymore. That couldn't have been offered in a PM or something?

Not trying to stick up for the OP but its bs low ball open offers like this that really get me. Now everyone else that sees this thread will have that in their mind from the get go.

I gotta ask sleepencivic, are you a used car salesman because you stink of cheap cologne and sound like you have a "Donald trump" toupee with a dirty little Joes attitude.
ACTUALLY the real problem is people who are selling a car that's in poor condition for $25 less than the KBB value in FAIR condition... as it's listed in the 2005 KBB Used Car Guide that's here in my hand. Here we are 8 years later and I think it's actually the first realistic number in the thread.

OH and that's ASSUMING it's a 1991 because OP never listed the year.

You said No BS and I don't want anybody including you to think I'm just bashing you for the sake of it. Honestly I'd be interested in it but not at $1000.

Just PM'd you my offer.

Last edited by burnoutboy; 07-13-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Gimmi your Corolla

lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox

Well, kbb and so forth don't really apply to these cars. Since they are kind of hard to find and it really depends on the buyers plans and budget for this, the price is what someone is willing to pay. And if they can find better at lower cost, more kudos to them. Kbb is for the 99 civic where there are tons of them all over the place. The CRX is harder to find so the right buyer is willing to pay what they feel is appropriate. In the end, the guy who wants it the most will offer the most and shall have it. The market would have decided the price. And if that is $300 or $3000 then so be it, but I am not going by KBB.

That being said, I am going to hold out for higher offers.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Registered member

My offer is a offer, I'm in this to make money. I would have to put a lot into the car to get it right.

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch

Old 07-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Gimmi your Corolla

bump.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

chrisjr has disabled reputation

I thought the si comes with a sunroof just curious
Old 07-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Registered member

it has one in the first pic you can see it
Old 07-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Gimmi your Corolla

up

Quick Reply: Honda CRX SI RUNNING condition, Better than a "Shell," Unmolestd