VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   Honda Civic EK9 =( (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/honda-civic-ek9-%3D-420411/)

PreludeFreak7 11-17-2011 03:44 PM

Honda Civic EK9 =(

Name: D
Means of contact: Phone
Price: $3000

Description:
Well heres the catch I got a hatch which I love it but ughh ..
What happen is that ma old motor wuzz a Y7 nd so I bought a y8. Vtec head nd an skunk2 intake manifold nd ma boy put it on the motor but he connected some antifreeze hoses Where they dont go nd so the motor overheated so we took it to ma other friend which he a Honda technician nd he said that the block wuzz empty dazz why the motor overheated nd that I had to get a new block which I ainte trying to cuzz I've done to much work to dizz I'm tired of it nd got no more money .. the motor starts nd everything else just that it'll overheat..
The car has
15" blades skunk 2 coilovers type r lip nd grill
Si cluster jdm spoiler jdm head nd rear lights the
Motor reliable on gas like 36-38 miles per gallon clean body got all stock parts go wit the hatch ..
Welllll anyone interested hit me up fastest way of reaching me text
I want 3500 obo I'm still not getting all the money I spent on it well to bad ma loss ur gain!

Pictures:

ShortStackSoJDM 11-17-2011 03:48 PM

Re: Honda Civic EK9 =(

English pleez

PreludeFreak7 11-17-2011 04:02 PM

If u cant read that shit on top get some one to read it for u son!

psu54 11-17-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by PreludeFreak7 (Post 7475021)
Name: Darwin
Means of contact: Phone 301-256-2176

Description:
What happen is that ma old motor wuzz a Y7 nd so I bought a y8. Vtec head nd an skunk2 intake manifold nd ma boy put it on the motor but he connected some antifreeze hoses Where they dont go nd so the motor overheated so we took it to ma other friend which he a Honda technician nd he said that the block wuzz empty dazz why the motor overheated nd that I had to get a new block which I ainte trying to cuzz I've done to much work to dizz I'm tired of it nd got no more money .. the motor starts nd everything else just that it'll overheat..
The car has
Motor reliable on gas like 36-38 miles per gallon clean body got all stock parts go wit the hatch ..
Welllll anyone interested hit me up 3012562176 fastes way of reaching me text
I want 3500 obo I'm still not getting all the money I spent on it well to bad ma loss ur gain!

Pictures:

just in case.

SlvrSpec 11-17-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by PreludeFreak7 (Post 7475021)
Name: Darwin
Means of contact: Phone 301-256-2176

Description:
The car has
Welllll anyone interested hit me up 3012562176 fastes way of reaching me text

Pictures:

Originally Posted by PreludeFreak7 (Post 7475063)
If u cant read that shit on top get some one to read it for u son!

You should get someone else to type that stuff for you because clearly you need major help in English. Did you fail your ESOL classes?

b16EFsedan 11-17-2011 04:09 PM

"and" "my" "was(and this one makes no sense)"

"Motor reliable on gas like 36-38 miles per gallon" VS "nd ma boy put it on the motor but he connected some antifreeze hoses Where they dont go nd so the motor overheated so we took it to ma other friend which he a Honda technician nd he said that the block wuzz empty dazz why the motor overheated nd that I had to get a new block "

SlvrSpec 11-17-2011 04:11 PM

He be a honduh teknishan dawg

PreludeFreak7 11-17-2011 04:11 PM

Shit Yoo I thought dizz joint wuzz used to sell cars not a fucking school Hahahh

DOOM 11-17-2011 04:13 PM

ek hatch with no title plus cash on your end??

b16EFsedan 11-17-2011 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 7475083)
ek hatch with no title plus cash on your end??

o shit