Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Habanero Red Hatch

Old 03-27-2012, 07:17 PM
SG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of
Unhappy Habanero Red Hatch

Delete

Last edited by vonbeezy; 06-02-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

94rs-gharp has disabled reputation
Default Re: Habanero Red Hatch

holy shit i jizzed....twice clean car glws if i had the money id buy it!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:39 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

It's not habanero red, it's a
Mazda gt color. Very close to the hrp though. Did you ever get a breather kit for this thing?
Old 03-27-2012, 08:46 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Lulz owner doesn't even know color of his own car.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:38 AM
SG

vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of

I know the color, that's why I included it.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered member

ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
It's not habanero red, it's a
Mazda gt color. Very close to the hrp though. Did you ever get a breather kit for this thing?
correction buddy this car habenero red pearl. it use to belong to propixel. very well put together car when he had it if it is anything like it was when he had it then the shit is fresh minus the few cosmetic flaw this thing is sexy.

GLWS man sweet car
Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 PM
SG

Originally Posted by ek9+
correction buddy this car habenero red pearl. it use to belong to propixel. very well put together car when he had it if it is anything like it was when he had it then the shit is fresh minus the few cosmetic flaw this thing is sexy.

GLWS man sweet car
thank you sir
Old 03-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered member

Bo05tB3aSt has disabled reputation

bump for clean ass hatch!!! GLWS
Old 03-28-2012, 06:31 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

Sorry buddy, but when put into the paint database, it was not habanero red. I used to work with the guy who sold it to you Vonbeezy. According to him and the guys at adrenaline, it wasn't habanero. Just figured I'd let you know.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
Sorry buddy, but when put into the paint database, it was not habanero red. I used to work with the guy who sold it to you Vonbeezy. According to him and the guys at adrenaline, it wasn't habanero. Just figured I'd let you know.
This ^. In my last for sale post, I stated it was a Mazda GT type of paint. We tried matching it to habanero red, and it was NO WHERE near the right color. I was told wrong when I bought it. I had hood and fenders re-painted; so I know what color it is

All that bs aside, this is a really great price for this car; it is unique in so many ways. Glws!

Quick Reply: Habanero Red Hatch