Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

h22a4 swap bb4 :)

Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts
Default Re: h22a4 swap bb4 :)

Originally Posted by 93ludedude
He's right you do the same exact asshole shit to other ppl so he's just callin you out on something that you deserve. Maybe you shouldn't tell other ppl about rules then
he does that shit more than anybody so stfu. your cars shit in everyway. thanks for the bump
Old 11-19-2011, 08:21 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
he does that shit more than anybody so stfu. your cars shit in everyway. thanks for the bump
You wanna talk about people's car being shit? Take a good look at yours first.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Suck a dick faggot. Fuck your piece of shit, and your sweet ass Walmart pictures. Learn the goddamn rules. No one wants this damn thing. Hell, even you don't want. Thank god you don't have the funds to fuck up a car that someone would actually care about.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Saying other people there cars are shit when yours is to probably isn't the best comeback. Just an FYI.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Banned

psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54

all your threads have been reported so they will all be taken down so no one can see this peice of shit...good luck selling it dumbass.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
You wanna talk about people's car being shit? Take a good look at yours first.
youve never seen my car bro. the paintjob is shit. thats it.

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Suck a dick faggot. Fuck your piece of shit, and your sweet ass Walmart pictures. Learn the goddamn rules. No one wants this damn thing. Hell, even you don't want. Thank god you don't have the funds to fuck up a car that someone would actually care about.
lol. where did you come from? which one of these tools dick are you sucking? and im happy with it. its a great car. which is why it isnt gone yet. ive had plenty of offers, including 93ludedude's integra, which was fucked to hell when he came to show it to me.

Originally Posted by Cindy_Lou_Who
Saying other people there cars are shit when yours is to probably isn't the best comeback. Just an FYI.
yea. well...
Old 11-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by psu54
all your threads have been reported so they will all be taken down so no one can see this peice of shit...good luck selling it dumbass.
cool story

and ftr, i literally cant think of one instance where i told someone to read the rules...
Old 11-19-2011, 08:37 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

By all the pics you've posted and the info, you gotta be blind to not know your car is a piece of shit. Just look at the engine bay pic, it's a fuckin mess in there.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
By all the pics you've posted and the info, you gotta be blind to not know your car is a piece of shit
please do explain whats shit. besides the paint. as i stated.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:42 AM
-RepLegion

please do explain whats shit. besides the paint. as i stated.
Name: brent
Means of contact: 757 553 2529
Price: $
3k FIRM. theres alot of MY time and money in this car and i WILL keep it if i dont get my asking price. or a trade i like.

no slow trades. im over that now. i want something dohc at least. i can deal with the same paint situation and little problems. jus really want a dc integra. i know thats a long shot. but that and an ls hatch are pretty much the only trades ill accept at this point. the dc can be stock, i just want one. the only dseries ill even consider is a ek coupe.

GOOD:
1997 h22a4 with m2A4 trans(fresh, no grinds or pop outs at all) .
type s head and pistons.
type s camshafts
only about 75k on motor and tranny
runs perfect. crosses vtec beautifully.
stage 3 clutch and flywheel. fidanza
fluidyne racing dual core radiator
aem v2 shortened cold air. (in the bay, not the bumper)
skunk 2 megapower full exhaust
3a racing coils
falken ziex with good tread
body is straight and car has clean title and new registration
freshly painted gold valve cover.
brand new ngk blue 7mm plugs
new oem distributer
new cv axles 1 month ago.
NOT SO GOOD:
the car needs paint.

There you go, just read through that and you have your answer. Don't forget to look at the pics to get a clear picture of what shit is.

Quick Reply: h22a4 swap bb4 :)