Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

H22a Integra Ls

Old 11-23-2011, 06:50 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: H22a Integra Ls

Originally Posted by nftuatn
Maybe the Gucci shift boot lowered the price???
that would be a great guess
Old 11-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

jrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud ofjrshartzer1982 has much to be proud of

HKS suction kit and Spoon resevoirs? What are these? Has this car been wrecked before. Just asking because the front bumper doesn't match in picture. Might be camera though?....
Old 11-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Lhd Army has disabled reputation

The car has a clean title, and yea i want 8 grand because i know i have that much into it, if u dont like the thread then dont comment noone asked for you negitivity bro. The body has over 200k. the engine has around 30k with the bottem end rebuilt. this car is located in dublin virginia. It runs perfect and im still buying parts for it as of now im removing the full mount radiator and replacing it with the ej allumi radiator and slim fan. might be boosting it soon so i had to change radiators. The lowest i would take would be 6800 cash. I just want most of what i have in it back. Ive spent over a year getting this car back in good condition. And for the people hating just dont even post bro ur not that serious. Idc how you feel about my car and what u have to say just dont look at my threads.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:04 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by jrshartzer1982
HKS suction kit and Spoon resevoirs? What are these? Has this car been wrecked before. Just asking because the front bumper doesn't match in picture. Might be camera though?....
Spoon reservoirs covers

HKS suction kit
Old 11-23-2011, 07:05 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by Lhd Army
The car has a clean title, and yea i want 8 grand because i know i have that much into it, if u dont like the thread then dont comment noone asked for you negitivity bro. The body has over 200k. the engine has around 30k with the bottem end rebuilt. this car is located in dublin virginia. It runs perfect and im still buying parts for it as of now im removing the full mount radiator and replacing it with the ej allumi radiator and slim fan. might be boosting it soon so i had to change radiators. The lowest i would take would be 6800 cash. I just want most of what i have in it back. Ive spent over a year getting this car back in good condition. And for the people hating just dont even post bro ur not that serious. Idc how you feel about my car and what u have to say just dont look at my threads.
You have no room to demand things from people, you are a fucking noob.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

and im replacing that front bumber with the 98 spec in a couple weeks after it gets here, and the custom paint is hard to match i think i put to much reducer in it and it dried a lil fast and dulled the front clip. but i will be making sure it matches as close as possable on the new front b
Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

why do u care ur of no intrest to buying the car so go hate on someones thread that will argue back wit you. hate on elsewhere
Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

The car does look dope, and i'm sure it rolls out BUT try this format before the thread is locked and you are banned.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/example-proper-fs-thread-232060/

and i drive a fucking Lexus, i have no need to hate on your teg.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

its you and only u take ur slutty comments to sum1 who really cars ur just hating because its a legit car.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

if ur intrested like talkin bout then msg me and ill give you my #