Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

GSR Coupe *TRADE for BIKE*

Old 05-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92eg4door has disabled reputation
Default GSR Coupe *TRADE for BIKE*

Curtis
Fredericksburg VA
(540) 376-5370 (calling or texting will get you an answer faster)
$4500 just to put one but Im Mostly looking to trade for a bike

1994 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Ive had the car for about 4 months now. Never had a problem with it. I have another car so im trying to use this one to get another bike.

Exterior : Flat black primer paint. 184,XXX on the body. Its in very good shape. Only one small dent under the rear side molding on the driver quarter panel. Its there but honestly its not very noticeable. Stock front and rear lights but i have smoked tail lights to go with the car. It has fog lights wired in behind the mesh that run through a fuse and to a switch. The fogs have two different settings on the switch, one is a blue and the other makes them look like another set of headlights. Gold tow hook in the rear. 4 new tires with less then 150 miles on them.

Interior : Interior is decent. Its not missing any panels or covers. Somewhere along its life someone had painted the dash red and then back to black so you can see small patches of red but thery're few and far between. No rips in the front seats, and type R rear leathers. Gold shift knob. Theres 3 switches in between the shifter and cup holders. There were there when i got it. Not wired to anything but they look decent siting there haha. Dont remember what brand head unit but it does have an AUX plug in.

Motor : B18c1 with 80,XXX miles. Never had a single problem with it. Oil has been changed twice in the past 4 months. Doesnt leak oil or aintfreeze. Intake. Type R header to 2.5 inch exhaust and 3 inch muffler. No cat. GSR tranny, shifts good, no grinds, no pop outs. Was told its got a stage 2 clutch but not completely sure, definitely does not feel stock.

Pictures :

Me and a friend are gunna take better pictures with a much better camera in the next couple days. The car wont be dirty next time.

Last edited by 92eg4door; 05-15-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92eg4door has disabled reputation
Default Re: GSR Coupe *TRADE for BIKE*

Bump