Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

A GOOD DD CAR

Old 06-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
poopypants has disabled reputation
Default A GOOD DD CAR

Name: WES
Means of contact: CELL-720-220-70,ONE,ONE
Price:$4500
IM LOOKING FOR A DECENT CAR THAT I CAN DD AND NOT HAVE TO WORK ON OR GET ANYTHING FIXED TO HAVE IT RUN. I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO NOT BE MOLESTED! THANKS

Last edited by poopypants; 06-26-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Gimmi your Corolla

lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox
Default Re: A GOOD DD CAR

I got an 04 civic VP sedan. Automatic. 107k miles. Fresh. Silver.
I am getting a sensor put on this weekend...might be able to swing like 5k if you can stretch the budget a little.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Registered member

Jerrseyy has disabled reputation
Default Re: A GOOD DD CAR

Hey, I'm contacting you off of your craigslist ad about you looking for a reliable car. Well I have a 1991 Honda Accord, Maroon color, Automatic 4 door. It has like new tires(all good tread), brand new distributor, brand new spark plug wires and plugs, brand new fuel filter, its a 2.2L and it has full headers to brand new catitylitac converter into a 2.5 inch cat back exhaust. It sounds good, has a nice tone to it. Power windows and locks, the interior is in good shape. It runs and drives like a champ! The only issues it has is, the carpet was taken out due to the window being down and it got soaked in there so its been ripped out but it doesn't look bad. All the seats were professionally cleaned and looking good. I'm not sure on the miles, I'd have to take a look..I know its most likely over 200k, but it purrs like a kitten and with the exhaust, its plently powerful. I am asking 2300.

If you are interested in some pictures, send me a text message at 804 815 6957 and i'll get back with you shortly.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to add..my buddy accidently broke the drivers side window when it came off track and he put too much pressure on it and it shattered. Thats a junk yard replacement of like 20-40$ and easy to install.

Anyhow, if you are interested, give me a shout.

Thanks ~ Brandon.