Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

FS: 1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS Special Edition

Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tallguyturbo has disabled reputation
Default FS: 1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS Special Edition

Name: David
Means of Contact: 336-624-0652
Year - Make - Model - Trim Level : 1995 Acura Integra Sedan
Miles: 220xxx
Price: 2100 obo
Title Type: Clear
Activities: Daily Beater/Project Car
Smoked In?: No

The Bad: Overheating issues - could be the headgasket. After driving for about 10 minutes the car will overheat. Leather seats are in bad condition. (I am including a black leather passenger seat and black leather backseat with the sale.)

The Good: new tires, new windshield, new brake cylinder, ran great before overheating issue, fresh transmission fluid, shocks replaced + timing belt job in 08.

I am selling my project car/daily driver as is. The car is an automatic..which I prefer for daily driving. I am in the market for a newer car. I am also looking to get away from the Honda scene. I am no longer interested in modifying Hondas. I bought this car from a longtime friend. She owned the car from 2001 till 2009. I bought the car and used it as a daily driver from September 09 till recently. As soon as I purchased the car, I replaced the tires, windshield, brake cylinder, transmission fluid, and had an oil change. This was all done by a friend at Crown Honda in Greensboro.

The car has overheating issues. I haven't took the time to diagnose the problem. Even if it is a head gasket, its a relatively cheap fix to have a 100% reliable daily driver.

I'm asking $2100 or best offer. NO TRADES I'm using the money as a down payment on a newer vehicle or to finish my 240sx project. I'll throw in a OBD2 LS motor and 5speed tranny with 45k and sell as a package for $2500.

You can contact me through by phone, email, or PM.

cell - (336)624-0652
email - TallGuyTurbo@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions or contact me anytime of the day. If you leave a voicemail, I WILL get back with you as soon as possible. I'm also ok with text messaging.

Thanks,
David

More pics at: http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n170/tallguyturbo/

I will be posting up other Honda related items for sale over the next few days: GSR valve cover, OEM EM1 Civic Si Lip, OBD2 LS swap, and a few other items.

Last edited by tallguyturbo; 05-09-2010 at 12:05 PM.