VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   FRESHHHH 94 Civic Ex Coupe--THIS IS A STEAL! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/freshhhh-94-civic-ex-coupe-steal-447879/)

ALANG05 07-19-2012 06:49 AM

FRESHHHH 94 Civic Ex Coupe--THIS IS A STEAL!

4 Attachment(s)
Name: Sarath
Means of contact: 804-647-7961 804-647-8012
Price: $1500---NO LOWER--THE GOOD CRANK IS BEING GIVEN WITH CAR...

Description: 94 Civic Coupe power everything
ZC/Z6 mini me swap with roughly 10K on motor (270K on body) Motor is fully rebuilt with stock parts
Tokico blue suspension with warranty (have papers) (installed in Dec 11)
New Dizzy, starter plugs,
New bumper and front lip
New paint job (got in March)
New windshield
new starter
CLEANNN interior
racing steering wheel
**warranty on plugs, starter, and wires..have receipts also**

BAD---Needs new crank (as of today) Crank bolt broke and the key to the crank pully is flat where they key slot is, so crank needs to be replaced...(i have an extra crank in my old motor that is good to use, but dont have time to take it out, so i will throw the old motor in as well)

I am getting married in two weeks and dont have the time nor the money to get it done right now, so thats why I'm selling so cheap. **You can get the car towed to you and do whatever you want with the car..ALOT has been done to this car and it is in really good condition body and motor wise..good car for someone who has the time!

YOU IMMATURE NEGATIVE A** PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE...THIS IS A GREAT CAR..THE CRANK BOLT HAD SOME ISSUES AND I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO FIX IT OR TAKE THE OTHER ONE OUT OF THE MOTOR..THIS IS GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS DOING THIS OR IS A MECHANIC.

Pictures:

sleepencivic 07-19-2012 07:46 AM

Re: FRESHHHH 94 Civic Ex Coupe--THIS IS A STEAL!

WOW what a deal...:confused:

100 ~ PROOF 07-19-2012 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by ALANG05 (Post 7870071)
Name: Sarath
Means of contact: 804-647-7961 804-647-8012
Price: $2000---NO LOWER

Description: 94 Civic Coupe power everything
ZC/Z6 mini me swap with roughly 10K on motor (270K on body) Motor is fully rebuilt with stock parts
Tokico blue suspension with warranty (have papers) (installed in Dec 11)
New Dizzy, starter plugs,
New bumper and front lip
New paint job (got in March)
New windshield
new starter
CLEANNN interior
racing steering wheel
**warranty on plugs, starter, and wires..have receipts also**

BAD---Needs new crank (as of today) Crank bolt broke and the key to the crank pully is flat where they key slot is, so crank needs to be replaced...(i have an extra crank in my old motor that is good to use, but dont have time to take it out, so i will throw the old motor in as well)

I am getting married in two weeks and dont have the time nor the money to get it done right now, so thats why I'm selling so cheap. **You can get the car towed to you and do whatever you want with the car..ALOT has been done to this car and it is in really good condition body and motor wise..good car for someone who has the time!

Pictures:

It's got a bad crank and you call $2000 a good deal? Bitch, are you smoking rocks?

ALANG05 07-19-2012 07:53 AM

Seriously dude go somewhere with ur ignorane thanks! If u don't like MY deal leave the damn page

ALANG05 07-19-2012 07:54 AM

Excuse me? you will NOT post on my damn thread disrespecting me that way..i am a female and dont appreciate it at all..come say that shit to my face and see what happens..and secondly i am giving whomever the other motor that has a GOOD CRANK in it..i don thave the time to take them apart to do the work for it...get your shit right or get the hel off my page..THANKS BITCH

nosediv3 07-19-2012 07:58 AM

you sound like a dude that needs to be smacked down a few notches

100 ~ PROOF 07-19-2012 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by ALANG05 (Post 7870178)
Excuse me? you will NOT post on my damn thread disrespecting me that way..i am a female and dont appreciate it at all..come say that shit to my face and see what happens..and secondly i am giving whomever the other motor that has a GOOD CRANK in it..i don thave the time to take them apart to do the work for it...get your shit right or get the hel off my page..THANKS BITCH

Take some Midol and repost a realistic price for your junk you monthly bleeder.

100 ~ PROOF 07-19-2012 08:17 AM

PICS OR GTFO.

slammed 07-19-2012 08:41 AM

How can anyone pass up a deal like this?