Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Fresh 1995 Prelude with H22a VTEC

Old 04-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caddydaddy has disabled reputation
Default Fresh 1995 Prelude with H22a VTEC

Name: Kasey
Means of contact: 7578398448
Price: $ 3000 obo

Description: Selling my 95 Prelude because its time for me to upgrade to something new. The body has about 185k on it and the motor has about 34k. It was originally the SI version which came with the H23 but when I purchased the car I swapped it out for an H22a. The car has 16" Rota Slips with good tread on it and a Skunk2 MegaPower exhaust, and it sounds great. It also sits very low. I recently fixed a lot of the problems with the car, so don't be scared if you saw some of my recent posts. It has a 5 speed tranny.

I purchased the motor from Tiger Motors and had it swapped in around January of last year. I had Lamb and Robinson comb through the car and fix all grounding issues in March 2012. I replaced the brakes, rotors, axles, and springs in May 2012. The back seats are also new, purchased last summer. I just bought a new set of carpet for the car online, so I will be putting the new carpet in as soon as it gets here. I would say the interior, with the new carpet, is about 8/10, with the only problem being that the front seats are getting a little old, with some wear and tear.

The car only has three problems right now, two of which will be fixed before the car is sold. One, as I mentioned there is no carpet right now, but I ordered some that should be here this week. Two, there is some slight damage to the front right portion of the bumper cover, as you can see in the pictures. There are also some small rust spots on the wheel wells. Three, the fifth gear synchro is going out. I am going on Saturday to pick up a new tranny for my car with about 80k on it, but if I purchase and install the new tranny the price on the car will go up somewhat. So realistically the tranny and the carpet will be fixed when the car is sold, and the only problem will be the slight damage to the bumper.

Aside from that, the car runs and drives very well. As I mentioned, there is some slight damage to the front right bumper cover. Along with the small rust spots on the wheel wells, I would rate the exterior of this car as a 6/10 right now, but you can easily pick up a new bumper cover from the junkyard, and the bumper itself isn't damaged at all. The engine runs and purrs, and she's got some pretty good power. The car doesn't have A/C but the heat works and blows hot. There is no Cruise Control but the power steering still works. The sunroof works perfectly fine with no leaks.

I'm always willing to listen to offers, so shoot me what you've got for trade or shoot me a cash offer. The worst I can say is no. The main thing I want from a trade is A/C and I wouldn't mind taking some cash on top or shelling some out if the trade is right. Text or call me whenever.

Pictures:
I had to erase the big red line about penises, even though I do like
Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

caddydaddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fresh 1995 Prelude with H22a VTEC

Bumps like you got herpes.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC
Default Re: Fresh 1995 Prelude with H22a VTEC

I see this every day. Would make a great daily for someone for sure. Glws.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Ronniebtheg has disabled reputation
Default Fresh 1995 Prelude with H22a VTEC

PMed