Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

The Famous "Copper Rocket" Kpower big numbers Big turbo CRX!

Old 11-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO
Default Re: The Famous "Copper Rocket" Kpower big numbers Big turbo CRX!

man, this thing is awesome. always loved it.... just wish I can see it one day. always located so far away.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SCREECHO
man, this thing is awesome. always loved it.... just wish I can see it one day. always located so far away.
thanks man and it could make the trip to va! lol
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

to the top! come on va! someone bust some ass on the track with this thing!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

pms replyed
Old 12-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

top... nobody has anything to offer?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

top...lots of views no offers?!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Navy_CRX has disabled reputation

Check link at the bottom... Over 15K worth of receipts by me with loads of extras that were on her before i got her and a clean and clear title to her...
Call or text at 518-596-0855 if interisted
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9532...s-turbo-build/

Last edited by Navy_CRX; 12-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of1qwikef has much to be proud of

Man that bay shave looks like hell in that s2k.. why would u start off good then start then blaaahhhhh
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Navy_CRX has disabled reputation

It never got finished... All she needs is a fuel system and she will run amazing... All the parts have 0 miles on em... As far as the bay goes I planned on getting the motor in and running because of test fit stuff and really dident want to paint it then scratch it trying to get stuff to fit if u know what I mean but all it needs is to be finished sanding then paint the rest is already done... I've put a lot into her but I'm out the navy now and don't have the funds to finish her as I wanted so maybe a trade would be good... Idk tho considering all the time and money I've put into her...

Last edited by Navy_CRX; 12-05-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Navy_CRX
It never got finished... All she needs is a fuel system and she will run amazing... All the parts have 0 miles on em... As far as the bay goes I planned on getting the motor in and running because of test fit stuff and really dident want to paint it then scratch it trying to get stuff to fit if u know what I mean but all it needs is to be finished sanding then paint the rest is already done... I've put a lot into her but I'm out the navy now and don't have the funds to finish her as I wanted so maybe a trade would be good... Idk tho considering all the time and money I've put into her...
i would be more into it if there wasn't so much to finish on it. thanks tho