Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Excellent condition Acura integra, freshl inspection loads of new stuff, come read!

Old 10-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integrate2dc has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Excellent condition Acura integra, freshl inspection loads of new stuff, come read!

I have 94 Acura integra red hatchback with a newer motor and a newer transmission, ls, custom audio. I have had this car for about a year, amazing car. I just need a suv, and have found the perfect one. Just as of YESTERDAY (10/5/2010), the car got 4 BRAND SPANKIN NEW Tires, NEW alignment, NEW oil change WITH filter. NEW tire rods FRONT AND BACK, NEW high beam lights, NEW side marker bulb housing. And NO I'm not kidding, I have aLl receipts. Oh yeah, just INSPECTED YESTERDAY. this car is reliable, and fast. The motor and tranny have 60k on it. The car itself only has 145k on it. In June of this year (3 month ago), I installed an oem clutch, NGK Plugs and rotor, aftermarket intake, all hoses changed, all liquids drained and and all fluid lines flushed. Like I said, EXCELLENT CAR. AND YEAH I HAVE ALL OF THE PAPER WORK. text or email for pics. 8046177151 Oh yeah, and remote control start, great time to start using it since it's getting a bit chillier!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Excellent condition Acura integra, freshl inspection loads of new stuff, come rea

YOU need PICS on THIS thread...its the RULES
Old 10-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

integrate2dc has disabled reputation
Default Re: Excellent condition Acura integra, freshl inspection loads of new stuff, come rea

Or you can just text me for the pics (if you read the post), the iPad can't upload pics, I'm sorry for your inconvenience, you want me to send you flowers?

Just kidding of course, about the flower part.