Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

EK Sedan. B20B swap with GSR LSD. Coilovers, Rotas, Quick and clean DD. Has AC and PS

Old 08-28-2012, 06:03 PM
AaronDavis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis
Default EK Sedan. B20B swap with GSR LSD. Coilovers, Rotas, Quick and clean DD. Has AC and PS

Please delete. Redoing some things. Will be back up in about a month for cheap!

Last edited by AaronDavis; 09-09-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: delete
Old 08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered member

PROBLEMVA has disabled reputation
Default Re: EK Sedan. B20B swap with GSR LSD. Coilovers, Rotas, Quick and clean DD. Has AC an

Holy fuck if ur putting Urs for 7000 I should out my k20 coupe up for 15k obo what the fuck are you kids smoking now a days it's people like you who make people us want to quit the game

Last edited by PROBLEMVA; 08-28-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:58 AM
Twinkie Assassin

BOOM_FIST has disabled reputation
Default Re: EK Sedan. B20B swap with GSR LSD. Coilovers, Rotas, Quick and clean DD. Has AC an

Not a G6 buuuuuut......

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/dome...y-blue-443380/
Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I wouldn't say this is worth 7000 but trade wise maybe anyways glws
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 AM
AaronDavis

AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis

Originally Posted by PROBLEMVA
Holy fuck if ur putting Urs for 7000 I should out my k20 coupe up for 15k obo what the fuck are you kids smoking now a days it's people like you who make people us want to quit the game
fuck! really! thats why the OBO is bold, underlined, red and bigger than the rest of the words. its a starting point. everyone on this site wants to lowball the fuck out of a car, so I put the price high so I can get what I want. fuck your k20 coupe. put it up for 30k if you want. just because that's my starting price doesn't mean thats what I want. and I see 2 cars just in your signature that you wrecked, if your work is anything like your driving that k20 coupe is probably worth less than this car. maybe you should quit the game
Old 08-29-2012, 03:28 AM
AaronDavis

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I wouldn't say this is worth 7000 but trade wise maybe anyways glws
Yeah, I know its not worth 7, just a start. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:34 PM
AaronDavis

bump
Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 PM
AaronDavis

so many tempting offer but still looking for a g6 for the fiance!

ttt
thanks everyone who's responded
Old 08-30-2012, 07:37 PM
FUK YO REP

sedan_man has disabled reputation

Bump for my old car, still looks good as hell and that ac was definately i nice addition. Btw Aaron if you grease those shifter bushings they wont squeak. glws/t
Old 08-31-2012, 02:24 AM
AaronDavis

That's what I thought. Ive greased it like 4 times since I got it and it normally comes back like 2 days later. And thanks, it feels a lot better too. Actually when I got it the HVAC case was busted so no heat or AC, so I had to replaced the case, and I did the heater core, evaporator core, and expansion valve while I was in there.

Quick Reply: EK Sedan. B20B swap with GSR LSD. Coilovers, Rotas, Quick and clean DD. Has AC and PS