Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

ek hatch

Old 03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ik_gsxr has disabled reputation
Default ek hatch

Please delete this website is no lonher worth selling anything with members like these douch bags on here thanks anyways

Last edited by Ik_gsxr; 03-09-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:29 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: ek hatch

Originally Posted by Ik_gsxr
Name: colossal
Means of contact: 434 981 8934
Price: $4000

Description: im looking to sell or trade a hatch i just picked up not long ago i got a good deal on it and done lot to it to better the car so now looking to sell or trade interested in few things just offer but mostly trucks maybe other hondas like prelude crv or somthing bikes or atvs but only atv would be a brute force 750 but shoot me offers ill let you know.i just put a brand new set of xxr 531 platinum wheels on it with new tires just bought saturday. only mods car has is sohc vtec motor skunk2 manifold, header flowmaster exhaust intake lowed on lowering springs, car has ice cold ac.hot heat rides and drives great call or text if interested thanks 434-981-8934

Pictures:
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1394412833
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1394413047
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1394413226
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1394413381
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1394413467
What the hell did I just read? I see a picture and some letters but nothing that bares much resemblance to the English language.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:36 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by Yardjass
What the hell did I just read? I see a picture and some letters but nothing that bares much resemblance to the English language.
My thoughts exactly.
All that useless info and you can't even post the mileage, maintenance, problems (and I'm sure it has plenty if you supposedly "fixed" some things and now are looking to get rid of it although you just recently got it), possible mods, obviously that's not an OEM paint job so some info on that would probably help too.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered Member

I dont need long broke down list to help sell the car car has 200k miles obviously motor does not miles unknown on motor if u dont like reading what i got leave then no sweat off my sack son
Old 03-09-2014, 08:01 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

I dont need long broke down list to help sell the car car has 200k miles obviously motor does not miles unknown on motor if u dont like reading what i got leave then no sweat off my sack son
Wtf did you say? If you end up selling this cookie cutter civic, which I doubt you will at that ridiculous price, you should invest the money into English classes.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Lol man i thought u was just a cry baby but u a deff baby to or just a blind baby that cant read but Will do thanks alot for the bump much appreciated
Old 03-09-2014, 08:16 PM
-RepLegion

Lol man i thought u was just a cry baby but u a deff baby to or just a blind baby that cant read but Will do thanks alot for the bump much appreciated
It's "were" not "was", and like I said before, speak English.

Last edited by SlvrSpec; 03-09-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Slvrspec and yardjass must live together cause look at there post in peoples threads all they do is bash them together if one bashimg the other is helping bash lol poor kids got nothing else to do i guess
Old 03-09-2014, 08:27 PM
-RepLegion

Slvrspec and yardjass must live together cause look at there post in peoples threads all they do is bash them together if one bashimg the other is helping bash lol poor kids got nothing else to do i guess
Their*
Old 03-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

I wanna fist fuck you with a dictionary SOOOOOHARRRRD!

Quick Reply: ek hatch