Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Eg hatch shell with a boat load of bseries parts.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Lurking....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: Eg hatch shell with a boat load of bseries parts.

Originally Posted by Turbo94ex
Say what you want and clean shell means it has no dents or rust the title doesn't say clean painted shell does it? No and in the description it says primer shell. And if it's over priced for you keep it movin I don't feel like arguing wit a guy I don't even know or anything so get a life and go comment on someone else's stuff n say what u please this is the last comment your gonna get from me unless it's something serious from someone who has interest in buying it. So go ahead comment back and talk to yourself. Later.
its not over priced for me lol if you find a tard to pay what you are asking more power to you i was just calling it how i see it..but GLWS hope your junk sells soon..
Old 07-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

mikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these partsmikeyb757 is infamous around these parts

how much would you sell just the rolling shell for??
Old 07-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Turbo94ex has disabled reputation
Default Eg hatch shell with a boat load of bseries parts.

Text the number for more info plz I'm losing service it's getn hard to get Internet to load.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Guido

Korrupt has disabled reputation

500 for the shell you can keep your " goodies"
Old 07-19-2012, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Default Eg hatch shell with a boat load of bseries parts.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Originally Posted by Turbo94ex
Name: Justin
Means of contact: text only 5406830952
Price: $ 4000 obo bc i need a price but would rather trade it all for clean car.

Description: I have a 94 eg hatch primer grey shell engine bay is white, body is about a 9 out of ten, interior is about a 8 out of ten everything there but carpet. The car is sittin on all new skunk 2 suspension rides good also comes with skunk 2 camber kit just not installed yet. Also to go with the car like the title says is a boat load of parts which includes 4 blocks one gsr block ready to go, also one ls block with b16 pistons, one bare block that comes with a set of ctr pistons 13 to 1 compression just not installed, one ls block that needs to be rebuilt, 3 ls heads, 2 sets of ls cams, one ls crank, another set of ls pistons, three ls intake manifolds, 2 or 3 ls throttle bodys, a couple bseries wiring harnesses, i think 9 ls ecus, one chipped gsr ecu and alot more that im 4getting but if your really interested text me and i can send you a a bunch of pictures and a list of everything just trying to get rid of all this stuff and get something swapped. grand total of all these parts put together is more then 4k so its a steal just dont feel like doing it myself. Also for the rite trade or rite price i have a lsvtec with a type r head that is together just no tranny. lmk what you have and we can figure something out or come with 4k and u can have it all minus the lsvtec. Also the ls that is sitting in it does not come with it but for the rite price it also can go.

Pictures:
This car belongs at the scrap yard along with all your parts. $4K OBO? You must be sparking up some good rocks up there in Winchester. You will never get $1000 for all this unless one of your "slow motion" buddies buys it. Try selling your junk parts seperately and then crushing your "minty fresh" hatch. Also....you should try finding another hobby like kicking rocks or
or getting the G.I.Joe's out of the attic because judging from your pictures above, your not getting anywhere in the import scene...
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

Originally Posted by SHOTZY
This car belongs at the scrap yard along with all your parts. $4K OBO? You must be sparking up some good rocks up there in Winchester. You will never get $1000 for all this unless one of your "slow motion" buddies buys it. Try selling your junk parts seperately and then crushing your "minty fresh" hatch. Also....you should try finding another hobby like kicking rocks or
or getting the G.I.Joe's out of the attic because judging from your pictures above, your not getting anywhere in the import scene...
watch out now he's a tuff guy he is gona start pm'ing you about his daddy plays in the NFL and he owns jets and aston martin and then hes gona wanna screet race with all his "FRESH" cars lol he pm'd me like 6 times yesterday all butt hurt..LOL this kid is a retard and should do this site a favor and log out and never come back..
Old 07-20-2012, 02:15 AM
Registered Member

Default Close...

Gone...