Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch

Old 01-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
banzonbuds has disabled reputation
Default Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch

Name: Steve
Means of contact:via phone or email
Price: $5,000obo

Description: PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE CALLING WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INTERESTS!
I have this 96 honda civic i am trying to sell, attached is a list of all modifications done to to the car. All mods were done previous to me owning the car by a maryland based company T&S customs. I
recieved the car as is and have been trying to maintain it, but it is now time to find someone more qualified and capapble of bringing this car back to life. This car has a lot of sentimental value, and i AM NOT selling as a parts car. do not even ask as i will immediately decline selling. My intention is to get this vehicle to someone who will truly care for it and has the time and skills to do so. The car will start but due to some unknown electrical problem, has difficulty driving. I have tri ed to diagnose the problem but have been unable to do so, hopefully someone with a little more knowledge on the matter will be able to. I have priced the car a little higher because of everything included, and did not want it to just end up gutted as someone's scrap/parts car. if you are interested make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. with that being said i will post pictures and a detailed list of all included modifications and if you decide youre interested will leave a number where i can be reached with any more questions or offers. Thank you for your time

MOTOR WORK
b16 2000'si swap (less then 20,000 miiles on new motor)
aem cam gears
aem pulleys
venom fuel injectors
fl oo
garrett T4 turbo
hks hiper cat back
msd sci
fal fan
fluidyne radiator
act stage2clutch
dc upperstrut bar
trans swap (auto to stick)
aem fuel rail
aem regulater
victorxmanifold
hks blow off valve
turbonetics wastegate
apex'ivafc
turbo timer
unorthox. flywheel
dc short shift

OUTSIDE
vis carbon fiber hood
vis wide body kft
wingswest mid-wing
wingswest commando wing
wingswest sides
mugen rear bumper
veilside front bumper
shaved body molding
decah vertical door kit
angel eye head lights
10 Led neon lights
axis seven mOd l8inch
aem acura big brake kit
aem rear big brake kit
acura rear disc conver.
tucan/ractiv Coilovers

SOUND SYSTEM
aphine in- dash
5 7in tv screens
2 Memphis front speakers
2- memphis rear speakerc
2 memphis 1000d
1 memphis 250 amp
2 memphis caps
8 12inch memphis subs
custom fiberglass box
Playstation 2

INSIDE
2-momo racing seats
momo shift knob
momo pedels
momo sideplates
carbon fiber e brake
painted doors/dash
euro gauge cluster
metal floor mat

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158419[/ATTACH]

that about does it for this post, i have given as much information as possible if there are any serious inquiries on the car please contact me at my email address iriesyde@gmail.com with any further questions or concerns. i will state again that i am NOT parting this car out and it is not my intention to sell as a parts car. i would like to see this go as a whole to someone who knows what theyre doing and will care for and respect all the work gone into it. thanks again for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Steve
Attached Thumbnails Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch-2012-09-19_19.19.03.jpg   Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch-2012-09-19_19.19.18.jpg   Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch-2012-09-19_19.19.43.jpg   Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch-2012-09-19_19.20.38.jpg   Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch-2012-09-19_19.21.06.jpg  

Last edited by banzonbuds; 02-14-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

CoryKnowles123 has disabled reputation
Default Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch

Glws

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 01-04-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Registered member

sleepencivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch

Custom!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by banzonbuds
Price: $7,000obo

Description: PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE CALLING WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INTERESTS!
I have this 96 honda civic i am trying to sell, attached is a list of all modifications done to to the car. All mods were done previous to me owning the car by a maryland based company T&S customs. I
recieved the car as is and have been trying to maintain it, but it is now time to find someone more qualified and capapble of bringing this car back to life. This car has a lot of sentimental value, and i AM NOT selling as a parts car. do not even ask as i will immediately decline selling. My intention is to get this vehicle to someone who will truly care for it and has the time and skills to do so. The car will start but due to some unknown electrical problem, has difficulty driving. I have tried to diagnose the problem but have been unable to do so, hopefully someone with a little more knowledge on the matter will be able to. with that being said i will post pictures and a detailed list of all included modifications and if you decide youre interested will leave a number where i can be reached. Thank you for your time

MOTOR WORK
aem cam gears
aem pulleys
venom fuel injectors
fl oo
garrett T4 turbo
hks hiper cat back
msd sci
fal fan
fluidyne radiator
act stage2clutch
dc upperstrut bar
aem fuel rail
aem regulater
victorxmanifold
hks blow off valve
turbonetics wastegate
apex'ivafc
turbo timer
unorthox. flywheel
dc short shift

OUTSIDE
vis carbon fiber hood
vis wide body kft
wingswest mid-wing
wingswest commando wing
wingswest sides
mugen rear bumper
veilside front bumper
shaved body molding
decah vertical door kit
angel eye head lights
10 Led neon lights
axis seven mOd l8inch
aem acura big brake kit
aem rear big brake kit
acura rear disc conver.
tucan/ractiv Coilovers

SOUND SYSTEM
aphine in- dash
5 7in tv screens
2 Memphis front speakers
2- memphis rear speakerc
2 memphis 1000d
1 memphis 250 amp
2 memphis caps
8 12inch memphis subs
custom fiberglass box
Playstation 2

INSIDE
2-momo racing seats
momo shift knob
momo pedels
momo sideplates
carbon fiber e brake
painted doors/dash
euro gauge cluster
metal floor mat

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158419[/ATTACH]

that about does it for this post, i have given as much information as possible if there are any serious inquiries on the car please contact me at my email address iriesyde@gmail.com with any further questions or concerns. i will state again that i am NOT parting this car out and it is not my intention to sell as a parts car. i would like to see this go as a whole to someone who knows what theyre doing and will care for and respect all the work gone into it. thanks again for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Steve

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 01-04-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

13 deleted posts. This is not SPO, let's keep this thread on track.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
13 deleted posts. This is not SPO, let's keep this thread on track.
it should be in spo though and you know it lol. but seriously it has a lot of good parts
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by banzonbuds
Price: $5,000obo

recieved the car as is and have been trying to maintain it, but it is now time to find someone more qualified and capapble of bringing this car back to life. This car has a lot of sentimental value, and i AM NOT selling as a parts car. do not even ask as i will immediately decline selling. My intention is to get this vehicle to someone who will truly care for it and has the time and skills to do so. The car will start but due to some unknown electrical problem, has difficulty driving. I have tried to diagnose the problem but have been unable to do so, hopefully someone with a little more knowledge on the matter will be able to. I have priced the car higher because of everything included, and did not want it to just end up gutted as someone's scrap/parts car. if you are interested make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. with that being said i will post pictures and a detailed list of all included modifications and if you decide youre interested will leave a number where i can be reached with any more questions or offers. Thank you for your time

MOTOR WORK
aem cam gears
aem pulleys
venom fuel injectors
fl oo
garrett T4 turbo
hks hiper cat back
msd sci
fal fan
fluidyne radiator
act stage2clutch
dc upperstrut bar
aem fuel rail
aem regulater
victorxmanifold
hks blow off valve
turbonetics wastegate
apex'ivafc
turbo timer
unorthox. flywheel
dc short shift

OUTSIDE
vis carbon fiber hood
vis wide body kft
wingswest mid-wing
wingswest commando wing
wingswest sides
mugen rear bumper
veilside front bumper
shaved body molding
decah vertical door kit
angel eye head lights
10 Led neon lights
axis seven mOd l8inch
aem acura big brake kit
aem rear big brake kit
acura rear disc conver.
tucan/ractiv Coilovers

SOUND SYSTEM
aphine in- dash
5 7in tv screens
2 Memphis front speakers
2- memphis rear speakerc
2 memphis 1000d
1 memphis 250 amp
2 memphis caps
8 12inch memphis subs
custom fiberglass box
Playstation 2

INSIDE
2-momo racing seats
momo shift knob
momo pedels
momo sideplates
carbon fiber e brake
painted doors/dash
euro gauge cluster
metal floor mat

Pictures:

Steve

Last edited by banzonbuds; 02-14-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Maybe the wiring issue has to do with the ps2
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Not to be a d-bag just trying to help out, but you have 0 chance of selling it on here. The best thing to do would be part out all the bs system etc and try to get it running right. Put stock bumpers back on take the wing off and sell it needing a paintjob you will atleast get some money back out of it and it won't be a total loss.

Quick Reply: Completely Custom 96 Honda civic ek hatch