Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Clean jdm look Cb9 waggon accord!! (Rare!!!!) but Slammed , xxrs, f23 swap! Trades

Old 01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI
Default Re: Clean jdm look Cb9 waggon accord!! (Rare!!!!) but Slammed , xxrs, f23 swap! Trade

Originally Posted by Olhinecb9!
Ok weakling

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK THAT U HAVE THE MUSCLE TO JACK UR-SELF OFF!!!!

FIX UR FUCKN THREAD OR GTFO....
Old 01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Clean jdm look Cb9 waggon accord!! (Rare!!!!) but Slammed , xxrs, f23 swap! Trade

Ok weakling
Hey asshole, when you actually graduate High School and get into the real world, come talk to us, until then keep living at home with mommy and daddy working your minimum wage job and dreaming of going to college on a scholarship that will never be offered.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Banned

psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54

yea 165 faggot google me on flowrestling , ikno plenty of people that are bigger than a weak ass 230 that iv beaten and pinned during greco trial free wrestle...stradegy and strength is the key and i happend to bench 365 like i said google me bitch im bigger than most ppl that are 200 lbs lmao!!!!! haahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah its called cutting weight and if i didnt have to cut weight for months id be atleast be 215 where i started beginning of this yr before season...ur small sorry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzZeZSIotXE no i will not "google you" like nasT said come back when you are a grown up and know how to speak and act until then mods lets get a spo out of this, you all know we need a good one.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Cb9powerboi

Olhinecb9! has disabled reputation

So your mad my threat is wrong ? ahahahaahaha what a pussy! i bet u got ur ass kicked in highschool hahahaahahahhahhhhaa, o and guy above..pennstate wants me to wrestle @ 171 for them and i have a scholarship to iowa state but thanks for your concern...its kind of easy being successful when your all over flowrestling and have so many scouts looking at you ...unlike the hating unsuccessfull bitch u are ...and my dad owns his own construction company and my moms and investigator ill be successful anyway losers but goodbye ...go waste more time our your boring lifes and go get someone elses thread
Old 01-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

So your mad my threat is wrong ? ahahahaahaha what a pussy! i bet u got ur ass kicked in highschool hahahaahahahhahhhhaa, o and guy above..pennstate wants me to wrestle @ 171 for them and i have a scholarship to iowa state but thanks for your concern...its kind of easy being successful when your all over flowrestling and have so many scouts looking at you ...unlike the hating unsuccessfull bitch u are ...and my dad owns his own construction company and my moms and investigator ill be successful anyway losers but goodbye ...go waste more time our your boring lifes and go get someone elses thread
hahahahaha at thinking living off mommy and daddy is being successful....and no trust me you do not have a scholarship to penn state.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Iment to put FT/FS.......TEXT FOR PICS! ANYTIME THOUGH OUT THE DAY...Rare classic 1990 accord wagon slammed on jdm xxr 002s! Neochrome nugnuttsF23 a swap so i could have vtec..clean as hell ..shortram intake
Headers...hella flush look...jus a clean cruise car ...onli thing rng that the auto tranny is gone and can be replaced for 600 with installation ..jus dnt hv the money ...want sumthin diff..(prefer boosted civics), any honda thats clean like mine! 5 speed please! Cud be all motor too i want a honda thats fast if not fast clean
For pics 8045641019! Asap
i losthard at all the stuff in bold.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Cb9powerboi

Olhinecb9! has disabled reputation

like i said pennstate wants me to wrestle for them i dont have a full schorship there but i do have one to iowa state gtfo outta here loser...u lost in life you have nothing
Old 01-05-2012, 05:34 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

yea 165 faggot google me on flowrestling , ikno plenty of people that are bigger than a weak ass 230 that iv beaten and pinned during greco trial free wrestle...stradegy and strength is the key and i happend to bench 365 like i said google me bitch im bigger than most ppl that are 200 lbs lmao!!!!! haahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah its called cutting weight and if i didnt have to cut weight for months id be atleast be 215 where i started beginning of this yr before season...ur small sorry
Size has nothing to do with it. I'm 180 and I've dropped motherfuckers 300 pounds like they were dead. Bring your stupid ass high school wrestling bullshit and get fucked up.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:35 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

like i said pennstate wants me to wrestle for them i dont have a full schorship there but i do have one to iowa state gtfo outta here loser...u lost in life you have nothing
ur all sorts of fucked up.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Banned

whats youre name? lets see if you can back every thing up.

Quick Reply: Clean jdm look Cb9 waggon accord!! (Rare!!!!) but Slammed , xxrs, f23 swap! Trades