Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

clean/b20b swapped eg hatch

Old 12-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StanceKing has disabled reputation
Default clean/b20b swapped eg hatch

Hi I have a 1992 cx Honda civic hatchback let's see mods are fresh b20b high compreshion motor swap 70k LSD b16 trans 50k full 2 and half inch exhaust ground control coilovers and kyb struts ride smooth mugan front lip 10k blue hids ambered corner lights true jdm carbon fiber duck bill also have stock one to go with car stage 2 clutch full ls cloth interior door panels and roof wrapped in purple swade material shell only has 131000 solid invative motor mounts thrule roof rack and fairing the front bumper roof of car and tailgate is plastic dipped black so if u wanna peal it off u can and the fresh blue will be under neath I'm sure I'm forgetting something trying to sell for 4500 obo cash talks or trade for other civics and integras or maybe other vehicle hmu with offers worst I can say is no call or text me anytime 4344222960 will send pics apon request
Old 12-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: clean/b20b swapped eg hatch

Originally Posted by StanceKing
Hi I have a 1992 cx Honda civic hatchback let's see mods are fresh b20b high compreshion motor swap 70k LSD b16 trans 50k full 2 and half inch exhaust ground control coilovers and kyb struts ride smooth mugan front lip 10k blue hids ambered corner lights true jdm carbon fiber duck bill also have stock one to go with car stage 2 clutch full ls cloth interior door panels and roof wrapped in purple swade material shell only has 131000 solid invative motor mounts thrule roof rack and fairing the front bumper roof of car and tailgate is plastic dipped black so if u wanna peal it off u can and the fresh blue will be under neath I'm sure I'm forgetting something trying to sell for 4500 obo cash talks or trade for other civics and integras or maybe other vehicle hmu with offers worst I can say is no call or text me anytime 4344222960 will send pics apon request
You've neglected to read the rules. Pictures are required for all vehicle sale threads.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...2012-02-14-51/
When you get pics, and enough posts, you can PM me and I'll reopen this for you to edit in your pics.