Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Clean 91 Integra

Old 04-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Clean 91 Integra

GONEEEEE

Name: Dustin
Price: 3,000 because I mainly want to trade
Trades: Miatas, any close to stock or clean hondas

Okay I actually traded it for like a week and problems arose so I got her back. Right now I'm just seeing what's out there because I might be moving and id like something a little different.

1991 Acura Integra
197,xxx miles and counting, its my daily
well taken care of, babied, never taken over 5k
Recent oil change, water pump, oil pan gasket, head gasket and timing belt. Plan on doing the oil pump next week.
Idles, runs, drives amazing. No smoke, no grinds, no popouts.
Still has a/c, needs recharged, ps, and cruise. Also if I have it for another week or 2 it will have power windows and locks installed.
Painted in August of 09, could have done a better job, few flaws, and the driver fender needs resprayed.

Mods: 93 front and rear bumpers and tailights, 10k hids, yellow fogs rewired to come on as soon as the key is on, amber cluster, skunk 2 coilovers on skunk 2 struts with skunk 2 front camber kit, rear camber kit to be installed later, jdm rear fog, rear wiper delete, fabric removed from door panels, skunk 2 short shifter, aem intake, 2 1/2 catback into thrush turbo muffler but will be stock soon, will include in trade though. I also have new ball joints and energy suspension brushing I've yet to install.

Now the pics:

Okay so throw out the offers, like I said, clean running cars, I really want a miata. Just let me know what you have, worst I say is no. Bash all you want, it'll just bump my shit to the top and ill report you, find you and remove your scrotum ... thanks for looking.

Last edited by dmotional; 05-07-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: gone
Old 04-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

v82late has disabled reputation
Default Re: Clean 91 Integra

you you be interested in a gold 4 door da everything works only bad thing is its auto great dd tho 190k all highway never been modded just new blox spring and i put some new red track rs on it if so text me at 804-384-8702
Old 04-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

vouch . loved the rental lol .
Old 04-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Registered Member

dmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these parts

Ttt
Old 04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Bump for possible trades, but still taking offers
Old 04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

trent has disabled reputation

whats with the talls ass shifter???
Old 04-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Its a shift extender
Old 04-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

Lunch time bump
Old 04-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

trent has disabled reputation

hey for anyone who wants to get this, beware that this faggots grandma will not sign the tittle over cause it's in her name, so when you read the post that says thanks for the rental, dude traded my boy but had to trade back cause dudes grandmommy wont let him trade the car so it's probably best you just dont even try to get the car
Old 04-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

Says the ricer with the piece of shit eclipse, nows you're bging reported. And btw maybe if your boy wouldn't have traded me a piece if shit I would have signed the title over. Titles in my name now for anyone who wants to see it. And you call me a faggot. I guess fucking your moms ass last night is a little gay but maybe if her twat didn't smell or look so bad I wouldn't have went anal.

Quick Reply: Clean 91 Integra