VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   clean 91 ef sadan lx swaped ac/ps/ jdm d15b vtec z6 block zc tranny new post $ drop (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/clean-91-ef-sadan-lx-swaped-ac-ps-jdm-d15b-vtec-z6-block-zc-tranny-new-post-%24-drop-425914/)

gsrcivic4door 01-07-2012 04:22 PM

clean 91 ef sadan lx swaped ac/ps/ jdm d15b vtec z6 block zc tranny new post $ drop

6 Attachment(s)
Name: Justin
Means of contact: pm or text 757-275-4981
Price: sold please close thread

Description: car is a 91 ef civic sedan lx with no rust with all power options that all work as well as interior lights

shell: no rust new hood and front bumper and all jdm amber signals only a couple dings in driver side jdm fender that are fixable all lights work exept low beams need bulbs or i have 10k hids that go with if price is met sittin on stealies with pretty fresh tires all the way around or if price is met with throw in some 17" sportmax with nitto nex

suspension: k pro lowering springs on oem gabreil struts rides smooth stiff but not bouncey,checked all bushings and ball joints and are all in verry good condition. also has good alignment.

motor: jdm d15b head on d16z6 block was told only 115k on motor and that the headgasket valve cover gasket and sparkplug and cam seal were all replaced before i got it no rod knocks valves are pretty quiet for a sohc doesnt over heat starts right up and idles beautiful

bolt ons: long short ram and dc header and bolt on catback all the way back with no leaks

interior:is in amazing condition for this year car its almost imaculate front seats have no burns or tears and back seat only has one tiny burn from a ash almost unnoticed carpet isn't raged out and nothing is rice painted all dash lights work cluster and speedo works has rpm in cluster works as well stock steering wheel missing middle button with the honda piece

transmission: L3 jdm dohc zc tranny was told 140k on it will need pas side axel soon 40$ shifts fine no grinds or pop outs in any gear but axel needs replaced soon and scares people away

clutch: grabs super hard was told it was ACT six puck with blackworks dual bend short shifter

brakes: they look bran new drilled slotted rotors with ceramic pads they look verry fresh was told back were new too they are verry stiff and stop great e brake works well too.

ecu: currently on a p07 great on mpg but limmits the car to 100 hp i have a base map chip to go with including 2 step drag launch supposed to put the car at 150 hp with its setup just havent had time to install it

all in all: you dont find many ef sedans anymore that are worth saving this shell and interior is in great shape for its age expecialy with no rust or signs of any and all working power options ac just needs recharged and power steering just needs fluid it cranks up first try and idles great isnt the fastest but with that chip it will be a nice d series setup the shell is worthy of fresh paint with verry minimal body work the car has alot of potential i just dont have time for it have another car too just got it for a daily while my eg was gettin boosted and havent had time for that either so trying to sell the ef it would make a good dd driver as it sits its still reliable will just need a axel in a few months doesnt even click driving foward only hard turned all the way to the left in reverse

FS/FT price is firm unless you have b series performance parts or parts for eg coupe may trade for other cars throw me any offers or may trade for a compleate nice b series turbo kit with everything including oil pan and preferably a tuned eculike i said i am pretty negotiable on trading for parts or parts and cash or full compleate b series swap or just offer away if you want just the shell i will take 800 firm and 600 firm for the full jdm d15b vtec head on z6 block and zc tranny with axels ecu and all.

will sell the 17" 4 lug universal sport max wheels for 300 firm all tires in great shape one has some camber

will throw in ehatever ef parts i have laying around headlights a spare d series b7 and what i dont have room for

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133442[/ATTACH]