Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

civic ek trade LOOK!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hoodjdm252 has disabled reputation
Default civic ek trade LOOK!!!

Name: branson
Means of contact:text pref 252-722-6675
Price: $obo

Description:
i have a 99 civic ej8 cuurently not running it has a b18b1 with a spun rod bearing it was boosted b4 i got it and i think it was mistreated. i still have the full ebay bosst kit except oil feed and return lines and the turbo needs rebuilt the car has the si front clip and a brand new type r grill but it needs a hood i have 1 but its messed up will stil close tho it has hood pins and the guy left the pins out and took off so it nneed a new windsheild also it has minor body dents on the passenger side from me kicking it and poppin the dents out best as possible it has si tailights fresh fresh si interior full adj coilovers al around (idk wut brand) and has camber kit allaround also i would really like to trade 4 another honda 5 speed that is reliable i just had a baby so need a wip now and i dont have the money to fixx mine rite now wish i did love eks and this could b a beautifull fast car if u reboost and get sum paint hit me up at 252 722 6675 text pref
Pictures:
i cant figure out how to post the pics but if u take the time to text me i can send them
Old 08-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: civic ek trade LOOK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SYzfRQH78
Old 08-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

hoodjdm252 has disabled reputation
Default Re: civic ek trade LOOK!!!

bump