Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

civic coupe

Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

single-cam-eg has disabled reputation
Default civic coupe

Name: Boone
Means of contact:
Price: $1700 firm

Description:Honda civic 93
Color:Purple(faded)
Engine:Z6 vtech repalcement
Tranny:s40 replacement had the s20, brand new clutch kit minus the clutch has stage clutch
interior:hx interior out of 2000 ek 8 out of 10
exterior: needs paint, dent in pass door and fender but put black pass fender was put on replacing the purple one
suspension:skunk2 coilovers in front, tein lowering springs in back with rear stablizer bar ride is 9 out 10
overall: car is 7 out of 10
sn: fuck whoever dont like my post you dont got 1700 lil dumb as dollars me and you dont got shit to talk about
Pictures:no one say anything about no pics text for pics dont know how to work this vadriven stuff right now bare with me but if you got some negative say just know both middle fingers is in the air

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 09-18-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

single-cam-eg has disabled reputation
Default Re: civic coupe

TEXT ME FOR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

No pics, no thread
Old 09-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by single-cam-eg View Post
Name: Boone
Means of contact:
Price: $1700 firm

Description:Honda civic 93
Color:Purple(faded)
Engine:Z6 vtech repalcement
Tranny:s40 replacement had the s20, brand new clutch kit minus the clutch has stage clutch
interior:hx interior out of 2000 ek 8 out of 10
exterior: needs paint, dent in pass door and fender but put black pass fender was put on replacing the purple one
suspension:skunk2 coilovers in front, tein lowering springs in back with rear stablizer bar ride is 9 out 10
overall: car is 7 out of 10
sn: fuck whoever dont like my post you dont got 1700 lil dumb as dollars me and you dont got shit to talk about
Pictures:no one say anything about no pics text for pics dont know how to work this vadriven stuff right now bare with me but if you got some negative say just know both middle fingers is in the air
Originally Posted by single-cam-eg View Post
TEXT ME FOR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!! READ THE RUUUUUUUULEZZ!!!!!! No pics, no thread.