Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe

Old 06-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92HatchEg has disabled reputation
Default BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe

Name-Tyler
Location-540
Means of contact-PM
Price-10,000 OBO (IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRICE HIT THE BACK BUTTON)
Trades- Not real sure but offer what you got

MOTOR WILL BE PULLED OUT TO FIX THE WATER PUMP ISSUE ON WEDNESDAY THEN TUNED SHORTLY AFTER THE PROBLEM IS FIXED!!!!!

Well it all cant be good so heres the bad.... the water pump leaks so i have to fix that. Leaks because holes were stripped out and tried to helicoil but guess it was a fail. I will eventually fix it just dont have the time to do it right now. Also dont know why but i cant get the car tuned because it wont boost under 20 psi which i dont have the injectors to handle that power. All problems will eventually be fixed when i get the time to check it out. Motor has 900 miles on it since i got it together so its broken in and ready to be tuned when i get all the little problems worked out.

Exterior
-99-00 front end
-OEM Honda type r headlights
-si wing (not on it)
-si front lip
-5k xenon vision hids
-password jdm hood dampers

Interior
-skunk2 dual bend short shifter
-si rear seats
-si gauge cluster
-type r shift boot
-type r floor mats

Suspension
-KYB struts
-skunk2 lowering springs
-skunk2 camber kits
-skunk2 lower control arms

Wheels and Tires
-MINT sport bronze circuit 8’s
-Kuhmo tires
-anodized red lug nuts

Motor and Tranny
-JDM H22a from Hmotorsonline.com
-QSD H2B adapter kit
-Brian Crower springs and retainers
-Darton 87.5 mm sleeves
-Eagle rods
-8:1 JE Pistons
-Color coated OEM Honda bearings
-Cosmetic head gasket
-ARP Headstuds
-Hasport motor mounts
-Hasport shift linkages
-Balancer shafts eliminator
-Skunk2 intake manifold
-650cc injectors
-Lightened crank pulley
-Skunk2 3inch exhaust
-p28 computer chipped on chrome
-Rywire obd2-obd1 jumper harness
-Evolution alternator relocator
-Mishimoto radiator
-Hasport 200hp axles
-255 fuel pump
-JDM ITR tranny (carbon syncrotech master rebuild kit)
-ACT 6 pad clutch with CTR flywheel

Turbo Setup
-Precision HP6262
-Peak boost ram horn manifold
-Turbo Smart 38mm wastegate
-Tial 44mm BOV
-Precision intercooler
-Perrin boost controller
Attached Thumbnails BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-047.jpg   BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-043.jpg   BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-048.jpg   BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-050.jpg   BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-044.jpg  

BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe-054.jpg  

Last edited by 92HatchEg; 06-20-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

Redlsvtec4door has disabled reputation
Default Re: BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe

sounds like the wastegate is too small for that large turbo. Nice setup though. glws
Old 06-19-2011, 05:56 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

paperwork for the build? and who built it ?
Old 06-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Redlsvtec4door
sounds like the wastegate is too small for that large turbo. Nice setup though. glws
ive had this setup on a stock motor before and it did fine. i had it tuned on 8 psi thats y i dont understand it.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
paperwork for the build? and who built it ?
i bought the bottom end off someone down toward virginia beach and had my buddy mike from charlottesville tear it down and check it out. We had to put new bearings in it because they were a little bit off clearence. We put new OEM honda bearings and everything else looked fine.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Banned

jdmteggy96 has disabled reputation

Don't worry about that nastythatch dude he trys to bash every1 thread but how well is that h2b with boost imma buy the kit for my hatch but I'm at 545whp and I figure I'd just spend more I just want to get away from the shitty shift cables . But glws very sick car and priced right
Old 06-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jdmteggy96
Don't worry about that nastythatch dude he trys to bash every1 thread but how well is that h2b with boost imma buy the kit for my hatch but I'm at 545whp and I figure I'd just spend more I just want to get away from the shitty shift cables . But glws very sick car and priced right
yeah thats vadriven for ya man. hah, but a turbo h2b on a type r tranny spins its ass off but it pullled like a frieght train on my stock motor.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:22 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by jdmteggy96
fuck you faggot i'm not bashing i asked a question.

the build sounds sick, but without proof 10k will be hard to come by, and i am interested in this i miss boost and would sell my lexus to get this
Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
fuck you faggot i'm not bashing i asked a question.

the build sounds sick, but without proof 10k will be hard to come by, and i am interested in this i miss boost and would sell my lexus to get this
forrest, this boy is a real good friend of mine and when i say this i mean it by everyword i say, this kid and his brother i shit you not have had some of the nicest car in our area, this boy cuts no corners and uses nothing but quality parts, hell ive even done some wrench turning on this monster, the car before the built bottom went in was a 400hp monster, now she is ready to handle plenty more power and last for ever, im talking these boys order parts brand new when they have a new build, not buy used half ass parts, those ctr headlights were bought brand new in the box from honda.

forest if you want a nice boosted car, impromise you this is the car for you, clean from the ground up, these boys setups are so clean you can eat from them, think about it man, this car is ill.

GLWS tyler, dont let anyone tell you this aint a beautiful or well built car!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:22 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by LSD_Moe_Lester
forrest, this boy is a real good friend of mine and when i say this i mean it by everyword i say, this kid and his brother i shit you not have had some of the nicest car in our area, this boy cuts no corners and uses nothing but quality parts, hell ive even done some wrench turning on this monster, the car before the built bottom went in was a 400hp monster, now she is ready to handle plenty more power and last for ever, im talking these boys order parts brand new when they have a new build, not buy used half ass parts, those ctr headlights were bought brand new in the box from honda.

forest if you want a nice boosted car, impromise you this is the car for you, clean from the ground up, these boys setups are so clean you can eat from them, think about it man, this car is ill.

GLWS tyler, dont let anyone tell you this aint a beautiful or well built car!!!
and i would take your word for it, BUT with this being Drag, there are plenty of " my car made 900hp on 4 psi and it's fully built threads out there"

i want another car and was looking for h2b , there is this one and the ek hatch, but that guy is way butt hurt,so if i ever got any time off from work i would make the trip to meet the guy to test drive it and check it out in person.

Quick Reply: BUILT turbo H2B in sexy ek coupe