Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Built and boosted coupe

Old 04-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedcoupe18 has disabled reputation
Default Built and boosted coupe

STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN. LAST NIGHT IN MARYLAND. BUT IF ANYBODY SEES THIS CAR CALL ME PLEASE. THANK YOU

Name: Chris
Means of contact: txt 2409257153 or pm. better to txt tho.
Price:$6500obo without the other turbo kit. $8000obo with the other turbo kit or just throw me a offer
all i can say is no. can take things off too lower the price like the 6262, topmount, vband 3in dp

Description:
So heres the story of this car. Ive had it for about a year now. bought the car off of here so im sure ppl have seen the car before or have even owned it.The car has been a project since i got it. the guy told me the headgasket was blown. easy fix right? no come to find out two rings were blown along with the headgasket. so i sent the block to jim justice in va and cleaned up the walls and everything. since i wanted more power then what the car came with i went ahead and put 9:1 cp pistons eagle H beam rods and acl bearings in. so while all that was going on i had to upgrade for a chrome ecu to hondata since i changed alot of things which mean i had to change the injectors too since there were dsm injectors with resistor box in the car. i bought a new turbo so i could push more power so i got the 6262 was a easy pick lol. then picked up the topmount and vband 3in vband off of here as well. I was told it was only on the car for the dyno pulls. this whole time my car was off the road ive had a dd but then it blew up. So i had to get the car on the road so i put all the old turbo set up on other then the ecu and injectors. Car was tuned at Tempest Racing. ill tell the buyer the numbers. car runs amazing pulls hard.

mileage:
Body 192000
Motor 3000

jdm b16a
9:1 cp pistons
eagle H beam rods
acl bearings
new main seals
new oem gaskets, water pump, timing belt, everything is brand new
go autoworks radiator with slim fan and shrowd on the way to my house
LSD b16 tranny w/ itr shift linkage and shifter
comp stage 4 sprung clutch with comp lightened flywheel bought when i pulled the motor so same miles as the motor
aem fuel rail with pressure gauge
aem wideband in cluster but not wired havent had time
inlinepro 900cc injectors
Turbo set up on the car as of now
ebay 57 trim turbo
drag manifold
3in downpipe
Turbo xs rfl bov
38mm wastegate (10 pound spring)
hondata s300 boost by gear isnt set up but have everything for it
Turbo set up selling with the car
(Brand New In Box) Precision 6262 a/r .82 vband
peakboost topmount w/ 38mm wastegate bolt up
vband 3in downpipe. just need bung welded for wideband to work with it
interior is stock everything other then the dash cluster for the boost and wideband gauges
very clean tho no rips
skunk 2 shift knob
sony radio w/ bluetooth
exterior is in pretty good shape other then the DENT IN THE QUARTER PANEL. hit in run type of deal
15in rota track r white with poilshed lip. front tires id say about 70% life and rear about 80% life
10k hids
si lip
skunk 2 coilovers
as of right now no exhaust will be getting it done at inline sometime next week hopefully.

car also comes with the dsm 550cc injectors, chrome ecu, and anything else thats laying around the house.
So guys come get this car off my hands. lost the interest in the car. not much on speed anymore. if im missing anything which im sure i am just txt me.

Pictures:

Last edited by boostedcoupe18; 08-10-2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: price change
Old 04-08-2011, 06:05 PM
quackkkk

soyousayjdm? has disabled reputation
Default Re: Built and boosted coupe

ttt
Old 04-09-2011, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

Morning bump
Old 04-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Banned

fast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these parts

Is that a huge dent in the driver side?
Old 04-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

Its a decent size dent. Guy in a bmw hit it in a parking lot and ran. Just haven't had time to fix it
Old 04-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Banned

fast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these parts

Damn that sux glws
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

Yeah sure does
Old 04-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

Might want to actually list that huge dent in the description, potential buyers might not see it. I would be pretty pissed if I came to look at the car and didn't know about that.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

It actually does say something about it. Its right above 15in rota track r
Old 04-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by boostedcoupe18
It actually does say something about it. Its right above 15in rota track r
My mistake sir. Good luck with your sale.

Quick Reply: Built and boosted coupe