Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

b20 swapped 95 four door teg

Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default b20 swapped 95 four door teg

Name: Dave
Means of contact: pm or. CT 7573585143
Price: 3200 obo

Description:
I've got a 1995 four door Acura integra I'd like to get sold pretty quickly. I've had it 5 years and I think its time to move on its been q great daily driver for that entire time. As far as mods go it has a b20b purchased from makato
Auto parts (a jdm motor supplier in the beach area. I purchased the motor with a 35k mile estimate on it being it was from Japan. I've put around 40k on it. When I installed the engine I replaced the timing belt belt, water pump, drivbelts, valvecover gasket, PVC valve, intake manifold gasket, wires, plugs, clutch and flywheel. Shortly after that I also replaced the coil and ignitor. It also has all new engine mounts excluding the transmission mount.
All parts replaced were with factory Honda parts except for the spark plug wires. It also has a greddy. (I believe ) header I would be lying if I said I never drove the car hard but I can truly say I don't do it very often. I'm either driving 36 miles each way to work or driving my kids around.

The exterior isn't the best. Its green with fading and chipping clear coat. The interior has been slowly switched over. To black from tan. The dash and door panels are black. Carpet and seats are tan.
Car has working AC and powersteering.
The body has 230000 on it and it looks like a car that has had that type of life.
I'm far from firm on my price and have a number that I'm looking for. Please don't offer your shit box in trade, if I'm trying to get rid of one there's zero reason for me to want another.
If you know how to drive there are zero grinds when shifting normal or fast. The engine does need an iac vavlve but other than that is pretty good.
Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you are interested.

Btw all the work has been performed by me or a few different Honda technicians at my work.
Don't be afraid to give me some offers, I fully understand the price is high.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: b20 swapped 95 four door teg

Texted....a...few...times....
Old 03-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default Re: b20 swapped 95 four door teg

One person came to check it out. Got another coming tomorrow morning. Any maybe another tomorrow night. Price I'm looking to get it around 2500