VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   Acura Integra Sedan GSR TESTING WATERS (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/acura-integra-sedan-gsr-testing-waters-391829/)

SyedUmarAhmad 04-10-2011 06:37 PM

Acura Integra Sedan GSR TESTING WATERS

4 Attachment(s)
SOLD
PLEASE DELETE !

Name: Omar
Contact Info: call/text 571 432 7124 or pm
Title: Clean
Mileage: 120,xxx

Description:
Just testing waters on my 2000 integra GSR. It was previously owned by zo4000 in Lorton. Ive owned it for about 8 months now as a daily (20-30 miles a day). It was previously in 2 accidents-- one with the previous owner and one 2 months ago. The first accident was in the front right corner and was fully fixed according to the previous owner.. I never had any issue with it and owner also had autocheck report with the vehicle. The second one, a lady backed into the front and damaged these main parts-- hood, upper tie bar, headlight, radiator support. I have all the paper work from the repairs and title is still clean.

As of yesterday, the engine has started over heating after driving for a while. The radiator didnt have any water/anti freeze so i filled it up. After driving for a bit, it continued to overheat so i checked and realized the fan is not turning on... Honestly I dont want to invest any more money into this car considering I just put $820 into a brand new clutch and flywheel. MAINLY LOOKING FOR BIKES-- gsxrs, cbrs, possibly ninjas str8 trade or plus cash.. but cash or car trade offers are also welcome, again testing waters.

Interior:
very clean dark gray leather
market head unit
aftermarket shift knob
2 12" inch subs with 1000 watt amp

Wheels/Suspension:
White LS meshes, very decent tires
Megan LCAs
Tockicos with lowering springs, H&R springs I think

Engine:
LS Longblock (swap)
original GSR trans
Brand new OEM clutch
Custom greddy exhaust with silencer, silencer is currently off
aftermarket engine mounts

Exterior:
White paint
type r lip
HIDs
Honda emblems

Paint:
After the first accident, the owner decided to repaint the entire car in 2007. After the second accident, the front was repainted. Overall, the paint is decent but not perfect-- scratches and dings here and there

Probably a lot more to say about the car but feel free to ask any questions, etc.

Good:
Brand new clutch with paperwork
2 month old brake pads
Still running strong!

Bad:
tach doesnt work
No AC
small scratches here and there

Not all pics are current but you get the idea I hope
Pictures:

BallinthaEF 04-10-2011 06:46 PM

Re: Acura Integra Sedan GSR TESTING WATERS

any pics of the whole car?

SyedUmarAhmad 04-10-2011 07:17 PM

just updated

joe @ tempest 04-12-2011 06:59 AM

how much? please email me tempestracing@gmail.comme or call me 301 290 0330 (landline) --i dont check this site often so dont pm me. very interested as long as your price is realistic for a car that needs work and has been downgraded as far as the swap goes. would also like some interior pictures if possible. thanks!!

sleepencivic 04-12-2011 08:15 AM

pm me price