Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

99 Acura Integra-Stock

Old 10-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Full Access Member

YardieXplorer has disabled reputation
Default 99 Acura Integra-Stock

Name: Pierre
Means of contact: phone/text
Price: $3000

Description: Up for sale is my 99 Integra . Reason for selling is that it is our third car and we dont NEED it now. I have owned this car for 4 years and it has been great.The car's body is in great shape,no bumps nor scratches visible(1yr old paint job)
Features:
-Automatic transmission
-180k obo.Mileage wont change much as it is parked most of the time and around town miles wont add too much. (Car has been to Jersey,South Carolina,Pennsylvania multiple times so no worries for long distances)
-Power everything
-Pioneer radio with auxiliary and ipod/iphone hookup
-Tinted windows(driverside glass tint removed yesterday as it was showing its age)
-Keyless alarm system
-Car is completely stock minus a aftermarket filter

Recent maintenance-
-Timing Belt and water pump done 6 months ago.
-New fuel filter
-New NGK spark plugs and wires
-Brembo Rotors and EBC pads
-Fresh Oil and filter change

There is more I am probably missing but we have those documentations and receipts to go along. Title is free and clear.
Anyways, I can be reached at the number provided (571-245-29-two-nine)or via email if you have any questions or to set up a time to view the car. Price is negotiable for serious buyers

Only negative is small leak of ps fluid by the driverside boot. Just haven;t gotten around to sorting it out.
Thanks for looking!!!!

Include-gsr,celica,Toyota,Mitsubishi,lexus,civic,rsx,honda ,corolla,b18,240sx,nissan,rims,350z,wrx,sti,brz,cr v,subaru,cbr,impreza,ford,mustang,accord,gsxr,must ang,explorer,jeep,wrangler,liberty,tsx,del sol,crx,evo,gas sipper,coupe,hatchback,mdx
Attached Thumbnails 99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1810.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1807.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1806.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1802.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1800.jpg  

99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1797.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1801.jpg   99 Acura Integra-Stock-imag1803.jpg  

Last edited by YardieXplorer; 11-06-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: No Craigslist ad links
Old 10-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Full Access Member

Default Re: 99 Acura Integra-Stock

Bump Price drop
Old 11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Full Access Member

Default Re: 99 Acura Integra-Stock

Bump. PRICE REDUCTION 3k firm