Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 SI Del Sol

Old 07-17-2011, 07:36 PM
MMMM VTEC :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMMM VTEC has disabled reputation
Default 97 SI Del Sol

Name: Jeremy
Means of contact:Cell 1-757-812-9615 please text but call if you need to
Price: $ honestly looking for a trade but price $4500 obo

***If i forgot to say some things or if you have any questions please feel free to text me

Description: I have a Red 97 SI Honda Del Sol. It has a few mods to it but nothing extreme. I love this car and take alot of pride in it. I will be inspecting your car if you want to trade which means I DONT WANT YOUR PIECE OF SHIT.

BODY: im not sure how many miles are on the body. The car has been repaint. from the previous owner. Needs another paint job but the paint is not bad. It has a few dings but the body is overall nice. NO HUGE DENTS OR DINGS. it is a 97 SI so the front end has NO fog lights. THE ROOF HAS NO LEAKS!!. NO SQUEAKING

WINDOWS: windows are tinted. they all work and the motors for all the windows still runs strong

SUSPENSION: it is lowered on AGX BLOX springs with KYB struts. this car handles its ASS OFF. . its the 97 SI so it comes stock with lower control arms. so shes a beauty around turns.

MOTOR: JDM D15 B, the car runs great. i havnt had any problems with it since ive owned the car. it has 200X miles on the motor. it runs clean. THERE IS A BRAND NEW TRANSMISSION IN IT put in by me. No grinding and smooth shifting. the car previously had a b16 in it but it was pulled by the previous owner and the JDM D15B was put in. IT HAS VTEC. The oil is changed every 2000 miles. I have files for everything thats ever been done to the car receipts and all. THE CLUTCH IS AFTERMARKET AND IT HAS A BRAND NEW MASTER CYLINDER AND SLAVE CYLINDER. Transmission also has brand new throw out bearing and axle seals put in.

INTERIOR: The interior is MINT. nothing is wrong with it. i baby the crap out of this car and clean it every week.

This car still has all of the orginial interior parts and body parts.

EXHAUST: Stock

REASON FOR TRADE OR SALE: i want somthing a little faster but CANNOT BE A PIECE OF SHIT. i take alotta pride in this car and keep it clean as i can so no bullshit trades.

NEGATIVES: Theres really nothing wrong with the car. the motor makes a tiny bit of noise in which it needs a valve adjustment and the idle is a little low which means it just needs to be timed. nothing serious.

Pictures:

nothing is wrong with the door or hood in this pic just forgot to close them both lol

Last edited by MMMM VTEC; 07-18-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

imjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these partsimjustme6996 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 97 SI Del Sol

clean sol bro. if your interested in a four door lmk check thread if not glws
bump for fello sol lover
Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

You still need to place an asking price per classified rules. Thank you.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:50 PM
MMMM VTEC :)

MMMM VTEC has disabled reputation

ight